This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Mosque of Lagos, Lagos 550104 Nigeria
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Car Mercedes E Class or similar (up to 3 passengers) or our Luxury SUV Toyota Land-Cruiser or similar (up to 5 passengers), including pick up and drop off in Ikeja, Ikoyi, Victoria Island or Lagos International Airport LOG.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Lagos with ease with this private 6 or 12-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Lekki Conservation Centre: It was established in 1990 as a biodiversity conservation icon and environment education center. The nature park which covers a land area of 78 hectares is one of Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) foremost conservation project sites. Enjoy the serenity and beauty
• Nike Art Gallery: Nike Art Centre, Lagos, is one of Nigeria's hidden treasures. The Centre has a diverse collection of art by a multitude of artists, celebrating Nigeria's talent, offering visitors an insight into all cultures of Nigeria through the medium of art.
• Nimbus Art Centre: This Lagos art center has grown to become the central focus for art and creativity in the city. It is a modern art gallery with an outdoor restaurant and lives music stage which attracted talented artist and musicians from all over the world.
• National Arts Theatre: Constructed in 1976, National Arts Theatre which hosted the Festival of Arts and Culture (FESTAC) in 1977, is a multi-purpose national monument for the preservation, presentation, and promotion of Nigerian arts and culture. The building houses two cinema halls, a restaurant and a bar, and an auditorium that has the capacity to seat around 3,000 persons.
• Eleko Beach: If you like beach life, enjoy this palm-fringed beach with several small privately owned beach huts and relax!
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.
Duration: 6 hours