View all photos (25)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- English-speaking driver in a Modern private vehicle with A/C
- One night in Amman, Petra in 3* hotels and Wadi Rum, including breakfast
- One night at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast.
- 2 Hours Jeep Safari Tour at Rum Valley with bottled water
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Local tour guides at the sites
- Meals and other expenses
- It is highly recommended to purchase Jordan Pass before you arrival which will include visa fees and entry to most sites in Jordan - Check it out at Jordanpass.jo.
- Entry fees to all sites and places are not included.
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Ajloun Castle
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Extra charges will apply for single supplements.
- It is recommended to purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
My husband and I booked with this company because we wanted to visit locations on our own, without a tour group or guide, but didn't want to use public transportation. The driver we had for 4 days was Ahmad Al Zboon. He was fantastic! We could not have asked for a better driver!…
Date of experience: February 2020
I did the 4 day tour in Dec 2019. The driver Ihab was fantastic, friendly and made my trip a memorable one. He provided some great food suggestions around the areas we visited and made sure I was comfortable throughout the trip by asking for feedback after every attraction,…
Date of experience: December 2019
The tour was great and we would recommend Jordan private tours to anyone. They were organised and communication was excellent. However there are a couple of suggestions we would like to make and these are : The driver in some instances drove very dangerously and we were on edge.…
Date of experience: January 2020
We had an absolutely amazing time on this 4-day tour. Jordan is stunning and really worth a visit. On this tour, you get to see a lot of magical sites like Jerash, Petra and Wadi Rum. The driver will bring you to the sites and there you either go by yourself or you have another…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
By: Jordan Private Tours and Travel
Cape Coral, Florida3052
Fantastic Itinerary and Driver! We Never Felt Rushed!
My husband and I booked with this company because we wanted to visit locations on our own, without a tour group or…
I had the most wonderful trip to Perta, wadi rum and the dead sea. Through out the lengthy journey, Our amiable…
Great driver, comfortable car, next time again!
In October 2019 I had my first experience with JPTT, when I was traveling with friends from Amman to Petra and the…
Jordan Private tours and travel
We enjoyed an excellent trip with Mr Ahmad Ali. He took care of us from the start and treated us daily with coffee…
The best trip ever.
Our visit to Jordan couldn’t have been more spectacular thanks to Jordan Private Tours and in particular, our…
Religion, Beautiful Desert
Jordan is a moderate Islamic country that is very close to west. The security is tight around hotels. Petra and…
Great trip- well worth it
You get to camp out in the desert, see the ruins at Petra, explore breathtaking Wadi Rum and bath in the Dead Sea.…
Private tour one day Aman-Petra-Aman
Timely Pick up at 07h00 at the hotel in Aman. New car with all facilities and an exceptional chauffeur Ahmad. Very…
Best tour we could have asked for
Incredibly professional and our guide Qutaibah was very friendly - absolutely recommend and wouldn't change a…
Omg what an amazing awesome experience. Murad our guide was sensational, we enjoyed every second with him.…
- Jerash Ruins, Ajloun Castle, and 6 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071