View all photos (19)
Book by May 2 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the illuminated sights of Kuala Lumpur at night on this 3-hour sightseeing tour that showcases Malaysia’s top attraction after the sun sets. - Visit the famous Petaling Street night market in Chinatown. - See the oldest Hindu temple in Malaysia at the Sri Mahamariamman Temple. - Visit one of the world´s top 10 waterfront districts - Admire the unforgettable moment at KLCC fountain show - Experiencing the diverse range of hawker stalls & cuisines - Energy of the bustling nightlife of central Kuala Lumpur - Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1ChinatownStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2Sri Maha Mariamman TempleStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Chan See Shu Yuen TempleStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Malayan Railway Administration Building
- 4Merdeka SquareStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 5The River of LifeStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Petronas Twin TowersPass by KLCC ParkPass by KLCC - Bukit Bintang Pedestrian Walkway
- 6Lake SymphonyStop: 30 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Returns to original departure point
- Professional English Speaking Driver.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel Pick and Drop-off (1 km radius from KLCC)
- Personal expenses
- Food & Beverages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the tour starts.
- The driver will be meet you at the lobby.
- Please call the tour operator if you cannot locate your driver.
- Kindly provide your contact number with your country code when keying in your contact details as you will be contacted through Whatsapp and provided with information.
- Pick up time +/- can delay since this will be sharing tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide picked us up in a comfortable car and kept us engaged and interested with a combination of his insightful commentary and the itinerary of sights, including the Chinese temple, China Town, River of Life, Independence Square and the Petronas Towers and KLCC fountains. A…
Date of experience: January 2020
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asni Tours & Travels
Temple, cable car and much more
The views from up of Genting highlands was amazing and the place is ideal for taking photos, the weather is cooler…
Cameron Highlands day trip
Visited Malaysia in February 2020 and spent a fantastic day with Razuan my driver heading up into the Cameron highl…
Group trip with friends
Used this company for a number of tours and also transport from airport to hotel. Our driver from the airport to ho…
Driver was at the airport ready and waiting .
Driver was at the airport waiting holding our name very clearly for us to see. He kindly gave us some water when we…
Fantastic day in Kuala Lumpur with Raja!
We had the most fantastic time with Raja as our guide. He told us all about the history of Malaysia and so many det…
Great views, and a great ride up.
We got the 360 degree car, and it was worth it. The car is just bars at the top, so the breeze through it was reall…
The driver cum guide is very good and friendly, We enjoyed the trip very much with him around taking good care of us.
It entirely trip was a very good arrangement, our driver cum guide is really very caring and professional, knowledg…
Novel Experience - Well Worth It
Our guide Muhammad was great, really making the trip. The temple was nice although similar to most other Hindu te…
Great value Airport/Hotel transfer (and back!)
Handy to be able to book online before our flight departure and were able to pay with PayPal so didn't need to worr…
Not enough time
I liked the excursion in itself. But from the itenirary I had the impression we would stay at each place an hour. I…
We had a very enjoyable day trip to Malacca with Raja. He was extremely knowledgeable and shared many interesting s…
very enjoyable afternoon and evening
the monkeys and fireflies where very enjoyable so where the eagles as a extre razuan was a very informative and f…
We paid for 4 hours, received only 2 hours
As it was described, the tour will take 4 hours. When we arrived, they said that the tour will be only 2 hours. It …
William the tour guide did an excellent job
William escorted me to the Batu caves over the weekend. His English was excellent, as well as his knowledge of Mala…
Great package for family
Great package for adult MYR43.. This package include cable car, skyrex and 3D muzium. Great tour with family or wit…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
from $82.48* $87.00