View all photos (26)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
9:00 AM This tour of Kuala Lumpur gives you the opportunity to see the major landmarks and monuments of the Malaysian capital. Visit the Petronas Twin Towers, KLCC Park, King’s Palace, Merdeka (Independence) Square, the National Mosque, Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, and more. Round-trip hotel transport is included, but admission fees are on your own expense. 12.30 PM to 2 PM: You will be dropped off at MATIC and have 90 minutes free and easy time. Suggestion: You can proceed to Pelita Restaurant next to MATIC to have your lunch at your own. 2 PM: Enjoy the countryside landscapes and handicraft tour by leaving the streets of Malaysia’s capital city from Kuala Lumpur. Visit one of the nation’s most beloved shrines, located in the Batu Caves, and see how two of the country’s traditional crafts are made during stops at the Royal Selangor Pewter factory, quick stop at rubber tree plantation,and a batik center.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by ChinatownPass by Petaling Street Market
- 1Thean Hou TempleStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Little India BrickfieldsPass by The Royal Museum (Old Istana Negara)
- 2Istana NegaraStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3National MonumentStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Perdana Botanical GardenPass by Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkPass by Kuala Lumpur Bird ParkPass by Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaPass by National PlanetariumPass by Malayan Railway Administration Building
- 4National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Stop: 15 minutes -See details
- 5Merdeka SquareStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 6Sultan Abdul Samad BuildingStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 7Royal Selangor ClubStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 8St. Mary's CathedralStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Kuala Lumpur City GalleryPass by The River of LifePass by Jamek MosquePass by Petronas Twin Towers
- 9Harriston ChocolateStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 10Malaysia Tourism CentreStop: 90 minutes -See details
See 3 more stops
You'll end at
109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaOnce reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and Look For our Team. How to get to Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC):- 300, Bus - 303, Bus - GOKL Bus lines stop near Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC) By Grab or Taxi (Please mention MATIC or above address.
See address & details
MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Returns to original departure point
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (free pick up within 0.5km of KLCC Area)
- Transport by air-conditioned car, van, or coach
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that from 12.30pm to 2pm,there will be a 90 minutes free and easy time.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
London, United Kingdom81
Good tour guide
Was a great tour guide who showed us around but had to remind him where to take us, they usually have the same…
Must do trip BUT!!
We booked a half a day tour which was picked up on time by a lovely driver . We got to the steps and was amazed…
Da Lat, Vietnam91
Review of our tour February 16, 2020
This tour is a great option for a night. Sri Shakti temple was a cool temple to visit, different from Sri…
sing nam k
Hong Kong, China20
The scene of mangrove at nightfall was really beautiful. However, a brief introduction to the Indian temple and…
The food at the seafood restaurant had a lot to desire, not because it was not good, but because it was ordered by…
Batu cave, hot springs, waterfall.
This was a great tour. Wan was an excellent tour guide. He was very informative, spoke good English and was happy…
London, United Kingdom70
Amazing to see the work of the sanctuary and see the orang-utans being looked after so well. The santuary relies…
This is a great tour to orientated yourself to what's just outside KL. Our guide was Maran and he was…
Dubai, United Arab Emirates93
KL Tour day
We were collected on time by Rajan who is a good driver and guide. The Hot Springs were a great disappointment to…
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia31
We went on a private tour with Rajan to see the hot springs, waterfalls and caves. Rajan was very knowledgeable…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
from $41.67* $46.30
Frequently bought together
More options from Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
from $44.71* $47.84
from $59.61* $66.24