The Wonder Loop hop-on hop-off bus runs in a loop from 9 am until 8pm. Get on and off as much as you like at 14 locations around Osaka City. Get off at one of the bus stops, do some sightseeing or shopping and get on the next bus for more adventures. With free WiFi on the bus and a concierge to help you, view the city while on the move and plan your next activity.
The Wonder Cruise is also included in the pass and takes you onto the rivers and canals of Osaka (please note that from April 1, 2018, Wonder Cruise will operate on a 1 ride basis). Catch it close to Dotonbori and see the famous running Glico man sign from a front row seat. Sit back and relax as this comfortable pontoon boat takes you up the canal, through the water lock and onto the river with illuminated bridges and river banks around Nakanoshima. Wonder Cruise boarding points are all within walking distance from a Wonder Loop bus stop.
With either the one or two day included Osaka city subway, city bus & New Tram pass, you can also use the Osaka municipal transport system whenever you like or need. With Wonder Loop bus, Wonder Cruise river boat, and Osaka City transport network all in your hand, you can reach most of central Osaka quickly and conveniently!
Wonder Loop Bus
• The bus stops at 1. JR Osaka Station, 2. Kitashinchi, 3. Temmabashi, 4. Hotel New Otani, 5. Osaka Castle Park, 6. Matsuyamachi, 7. Shinsaibashi, 8. Namba Parks, 9. Shinsekai, 10. Abeno Q's Mall, 11. Shitennoji, 12. Nippombashi, 13. Dotonbori, 14. Sakaisuji-Honmachi
• Two buses (one open top, one closed top) runs from 9am - 8pm. Seven rounds everyday of the week.
• Choose one cruise from a selection of routes around Dotonbori - Love Central (Kitashinchi) - Tenmabashi·Hachikenyahama
• Operating hours: 11:10am (first departure) - 6:10pm (last departure, finishes 6:50pm)
• Cruise time 25-40min depending on route.
• One cruise ride on one route is included in the pass.
• The cruise is very popular and reservations have boarding priority. To make a reservation, either ask the staff on the Osaka Wonder Loop bus for assistance, or contact us here on Viator prior to arrival in Osaka.
Osaka City Subway
• Available for: All Osaka City municipal subway, new tram and city bus lines. The subway pass is valid from first time you enter the subway and until the last train the same calendar day (1day option) or the last train the next consecutive calendar day (2day option).