Learn how to make sushi art rolls and a full japanese lunch course in our cooking class in English.
We pick you up at Shinjuku-gyoen-mae station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi line) exit 2, outside after walking up the stairs.The cooking studio is at a 6 minutes walk from the cooking studio.
Arriving at the place, we will discover Japanese cookings ingredients and start to cook all together.After making a few sides dishes, you will try to do your best sushi art roll.
After displaying the food, we will all eat together.
The activity is over after the meal.
* We suggest you to visit the nearby Shinjuku Gyoen Garden, and its flowers, especially during the cherry blossom season.
• Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, 11 Naitocho, Shinjuku 160-0014 Tokyo Prefecture
• Sushi Art Roll
• Goma-ae - Vegetables with roasted sesame sauce.You will learn how to create the sauce from crashing the sesame in a traditional mortar.
• Teriyaki Chicken - Chicken cooked within this typical Japanese sauce.You will learn to make the sauce from scratch!
• Kabosu & Ginger flavored Miso sauce - Foil grilled mushroom with "Kabosu" seasonal Japanese citrus miso sauce. Discover different types of miso used for cooking.
• Matcha Ice Cream - Learn the secret to make a simple but delicious matcha ice cream!