View all photos (78)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Feast ThailandStop: 3 hours - Admission includedWe start the tour at the most local of local markets. To say this market is rustic is an understatement, but it is where locals prefer to go to purchase their evening meal, as the vendors and food are top quality. Explore the fresh ingredients that make up the flavours of Thai food. Our passionate Foodie Guides will lead you through the market; sampling as we go. We will be tasting whatever we find that looks good on the day, as not all vendors are there every day. At the market, we will sample dishes like the following: • Sai Krok Isaan - Fermented Pork Sausage from the NorthEast Region • Khao Kriap Pak Mor - Steamed Rice Dumplings with Pork • Seasonal Tropical Fruits Be warned; the atmosphere here is absolutely electric, with hundreds of locals everywhere buying their evening meals. If it has rained, the walkways may have puddles to add to the fun of this excursion. This is a true locals' market, where we spend over an hour. We then travel to a local eatery where we will sample some great dishes from the central and northern regions. This out of the way garden restaurant serves up some interesting dishes that you may not have had before, but may become your new favourite! The next stop is a very local restaurant specialising in Bplaa Phao • Salt Crusted Grilled Fish, along with many other Isaan dishes. Our last stop is an area popular for street food vendors. Here you will learn about what makes Thai street food so good and how to choose the best. This is where we will also sample some Thai sweets that will excite and challenge your taste buds; all from a spectacularly colourful roadside Khanom Wan Ruam Mit vendor. At these types of 'mixed sweet' vendors, you will see a vast number of bowls with different colours, shapes and textures of sweets Note: Sometimes our regular vendors are closed on the day you have a tour booked, however we have other vendors that are equally as good in the event that there are closures.Read more
You'll end at
Hua HinSee Important Information for details
Hua Hin, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
Returns to original departure point
- Around 15 food tastings stopping at two restaurants, a local market and a street food vendor
- Local English-speaking Thai tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (distance restrictions apply). If you are outside our free pickup zone, which is in the Hua Hin city or Khao Takiab areas, there will be a transportation surcharge
- All tour transportation by local Songtheaw
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Feast Thailand
- Personal expenses
- Alcohol (may be purchased)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of the Hua Hin City and Khao Takiab areas. If you are staying outside of our free pickup zone, there will be a transportation surcharge. Feast Thailand will contact you after your booking is confirmed to inform you of this surcharge. This will need to be paid at the commencement of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is suitable for Children 6 and above and must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not suitable for guests who are Vegan, gluten intolerant or who have a nut allergy.
- Tour is not suitable for strict vegetarians, as it is difficult to avoid fish and oyster sauces. We can cater for Vegetarians who eat these sauces, however they may not get the full amount of advertised tastes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements upon booking.
- No walking is involved as we utilise local transport, Songtheaws.
- Minimum tour numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation, even after confirmation, if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative, or full refund.
- Feast Thailand carries compulsory Travel Accident Insurance, which is required by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). This policy is underwritten by Safety Insurance Public Company Limited. All guests on a booking must advise their name, passport number, nationality and date of birth in order to be insured, as required by Thai law. This information is confidential and will not be used in any other way.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Feast Thailand
London, United Kingdom3610
Great food discovery tour
We really enjoyed it all, trying out new food we’d never have picked ourselves at street market and two…
Gino De Craemer
Top food experience
Our guide Cream was very nice. She knows a lot to tell about the typical way of linving and eating of the Thai…
Great experience all-round and thoroughly recommended
This was an excellent tour and a really enjoyable way to spend the morning. Our host Cream ensured we tasted a…
One of the best food tours we have done
We have done food tours in many places , Hanoi, , Lisbon , , Cadiz , ,Bergamo , kuala Lumpur and can honestly…
Eat like a local
As a food lover I am always looking for traditional local dishes to try when I travel. Went to Thailand for a few…
Eat like a local Tour
Cream was an amazing tour guide, went above and beyond. We were introduced to new foods and drinks which we liked.…
This is our second tour with Cream from the Feast Thailand company. 4 corners of Thai cuisine, all different, all…
My mother and I really enjoyed the tour. Cream was our tour guide and showed us those special places only the…
Hua Hin, Thailand30
Highly recommended tour.
An excellent tour with guide Cream who was so knowledgeable and helpful. We visited a local market and sampled…
Worcester, United Kingdom207
We took the evening tour and can’t recommend it highly enough. Our guide was very friendly and capable but above…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071