View all photos (676)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Have a Dubai desert adventure without worrying about renting a car or planning multiple activities. Join your guide in a 4x4 vehicle to head out into the desert, where you go dune bashing, ride a camel, try sandboarding, and have dinner at a desert campsite. Sit around the campfire and experience traditional desert pastimes such as henna tattoos and tanoura folk dancing as well as a scrumptious dinner.
- Experience multiple highlights of the Arabian desert in a single tour
- Slate of activities including dune bashing, sandboarding, and camel riding
- Learn about the history and customs of the desert from your guide
- Watch dance and cultural shows at a desert camp to learn about the region
- Dinner included; upgrade to get an exclusive table and sparkling wine
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Dubai makes the trip seamless
What to Expect
Begin your desert adventure with convenient pickup at your Dubai hotel. Focus on the scenery as your guide drives the rugged 4x4 out to the desert. First, visit a camel farm to learn about the animal’s historic use in the region, and you also get to ride one. Next, head to a desert campsite for a sandboarding adventure. With your guide’s instruction, learn how to maneuver down the dunes. You can even race your friends. Arrive at a desert camp as the sun sinks toward the horizon. Get some henna painting done and watch a folk-dance show. Dinner includes shawarma or barbecue, accompanied by traditional Arabian dishes. Before you head back to your drop-off point, sample shisha (using a traditional water pipe) while watching a belly-dance performance. Please note, an upgrade gets you an exclusive dinner table, a fruit basket, and a bottle of sparkling wine.
- Must to Do and most popular activities in Dubai
- Desert safari with English speaking Professional licensed and trained drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- All Jeeps are configured with guest protection roll bars & seat belts for every passenger
- Shared Bedouin-style tent at the camp site
- 30 - 40 minutes Roller coaster Dune Bashing in the Red dunes.
- Sand boarding, Camel ride & Falcon show
- Henna Tattoo design
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe).
- Shawarma or Falafil sandwich.
- Live show - Tanoura Dance ,Fire blower show and Belly dance performance
- Exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine & fruit basket (If option selected).
- BBQ Buffet Dinner with 20+ Items with Vegetarian option
- Separate washroom facilities for men and women at the Camp site
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
- Beautiful Sunset photography opportunity
- Well maintained Exclusive Desert camp to experience maximum thrill and adventure
- Cake can be arranged for celebrating special occasions ( Birthday,Wedding etc) ,charges applicable
- Pictures and video in USB available to purchase
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Quad bikes are available at the camp at extra charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- Desert Safari BBQ Dinner Menu as below:-
- Welcome Drink - Rooh Afza (Rose Drink) , Breads – Kuboos / Bread Rolls , Salad Dressing - Mustard with olive oil (v) , Starters - Chicken Shawarma (non v)/ Falafel Shawarma (v),Cold Food - Freshly Chopped Tomatoes (v) /Sliced Cucumber (v) / Fresh Lettuce (v) / Olives (v) ,Arabic Salad - Hummus (v) / Tabbouleh (v) / Sautéed Potatoes & Onions (v) , Hot Food - White Rice/ Saffron Rice (v) / Chicken Biriyani (non v) / Lentil Curry (v) / Mixed vegetable Curry (v) , From the Grill - Marinated Chicken (non v) - BBQ LIVE / Barbecue Lamb Chops (non v) - BBQ LIVE / Beef Patty (non v) - LIVE ,Dessert – Luqaimat / Baklawa / Cut Fruits (v) /Tea and Coffee / Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water and Juice Cans
- If you want to book this tour in Private Vehicle,please search the activity, product code : 2168PDXB07 - Private Tour : Dubai Desert Safari with all Camp activities in Exclusive Car
- Most travellers can participate
- The duration of the actual tour takes 5 – 6 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Orient Tours - Day Tours
See all kind of fish from underneath via a tunnel. See sharks, manta's , clown fishs and many more othe fishs.
The taxi arrived early and it was easy to spot the driver with the name board. He quickly helped getting the bags…
Bude, United Kingdom2336
An amazing experience - skipping the queues was also great!
Booked the Bubbly Sundowner Experience with Klook. Collected tickets at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa entrance,…
Oxford, United Kingdom299
Whilst making our way round to the lifts to go to the top there was information about how long it took to build,…
Easy uncrowded visit.
This tour with a small group of people was handled very smoothly and with only minimum waiting. The views from…
Sundowner tour - loved it.
The uncrowded atmosphere At The Top on 152-154 was very pleasant - few people and wonderful views. The Sundowner…
Eagle Mountain, Utah83
Nice to Skip the Line
This tour really did let us skip the line (going up and down) and enjoy the views without the crowds. We really…
Fun day out for everyone
Fantastic day out for everyone . Very well organised , tour guide brilliant and the food was lovely presented and…
great visit "at the top". it is very important to buy the ticket at home. the aquarium is small but the underwater…
Good customer services
I booked a tour with Orient Tours for the Nizwa trip during my visit in Oman but could not manage it at the last…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071