Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is a circuit for lovers of nature and adventure tourism, it has all the necessary elements to enjoy beautiful landscapes. You will visit cities in the north of the country where you can make different tours, such as the coffee tour and the tobacco tour. You will also have the opportunity to practice sandboarding, an extreme sport that consists of descending on the slopes of the Cerro Negro volcano with a special board.
Esteli- Tobacco Tour
Visit Hot Mud San Jacinto
Transfer to Granada city
Transfers to the Airport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport
- Entry/Admission - La Cascada de la Luna
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Natural Miraflor
- Entry/Admission - Somoto Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Hervideros de San Jacinto
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Negro Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Granada
- any other expense not established in the program.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vive Travels
A fantastic day
We have spent a fantastic day with Live Travels we take a tour for a day from San Jose for my girlfriend and my per…
Great and friendly service
We had the pleasure of meeting Orlando, one of their employees. He gave us the transportation from the airport the …
10d-9n in the Rain and Cloud Forest of Costa Rica
Thank you, Vive Travels, for a great vacation! Our family of 4 (kids 14 and 10) decided last minute to go to Costa…
5D-4N Authentic Costa Rica
We flew in Sunday evening and our guide, whom had communicated with us ahead of time regarding arrival time and any…
We booked this tour through Viator a few months in advance. The day we arrived in Managua, the political protests s…
AMAZING (and worth every penny)
The guide was super incitement and friendly. We learned so much about Nicaragua and I 100% recommend it :)
Amazing to see the lava flow
Apparently, there's a long line of cars every night at Masaya to see the lava. The park does a good job of limitin…
Very complete and Excellent
We recently visited NIcaragua my wife and I, and we took the service of 4 days with the company of Vive Travels, ou…
Packs a lot in to one day
This was a good trip with a small group (just five of us), but for $140 each I think it was a little steep! The l…
A lovely day out
Warner our guide was great. He turned up on time and for the morning it was myself and two Canadians. We visited M…
I Loved This!
Living in Northern California wine country , its no surprise that I would totally enjoy this tour. Well run w/ a bl…
Best travel tour i been in Nicaragua, amazing staff and amazing schedules, on time, the trip to San Juan and open o…
- Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, La Cascada de la Luna, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about 8D-7N Nicaragua Green
What time does 8D-7N Nicaragua Green start?
8D-7N Nicaragua Green will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 8D-7N Nicaragua Green on Tripadvisor
How much is 8D-7N Nicaragua Green?
8D-7N Nicaragua Green price starts from $2,962.46. Discover and book 8D-7N Nicaragua Green on Tripadvisor
What is the 8D-7N Nicaragua Green cancellation policy?
8D-7N Nicaragua Green cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8D-7N Nicaragua Green on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 8D-7N Nicaragua Green?
8D-7N Nicaragua Green is hosted by Vive Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vive Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8D-7N Nicaragua Green on Tripadvisor