Learn how to cook “Tave Kosi”, one of the most Delicious and Unique Albanian Dishes. Visit our Cooking Class in Tirana and learn more about Albanian Food. The interesting fact behind it is that it was called also as the “Independence Dish” as was one of the most favorites ones of Ismail Qemali, the first Albanian Prime Minister after the Independence at 1912. For a better taste, it is preferable to be eaten warm in its own bowl. You can be easily cooked all year because of the easily to find ingredients.
It is very easy to prepare the dish and can be cooked either with lamb or veal meat, although the traditional recipes is based on lamb.
• Pazari i Ri, Shenasi Dishnica, Tirana 1001 Albania
• Shkolla "Siri Kodra", Rruga Siri Kodra, Tirana, Albania
• "Lakror" - Different from the other pies, Lakror it is prepared in just 2 Layers where the fill-in sits in the middle.
• Tave Kosi - Learn how to prepare one of the most Authentic Albanian Dishes, called also the Dish of the Independence.
• Sheqerpare - Very tasty Cristy biscuits known as "Sugar Coins"