Salt Flat full day tour with which we will visit different important points around the town and we will live the adventure in a 4x4 for 6 people vehicle by this area, the largest in its kind.
• We will gather in our meeting point to begin & coordinate our tour at the indicated time.
• After leaving the town of Uyuni, the first stop in the road will be the Train Cemetery, proof of how prosperous the area once was.
• Then, we will pass by community of Colchani, where we will have access to the craftwork and see how the salt elaboration process is.
• Also, we will visit the salt piles and the salt eyes of the great Salar, before passing by the Playa Blanca Salt Hotel.
• After that, we will reach the Incahuasi Island (entry ticket not included), limestone formation that we will be able to traverse to see cacti and having great views of the salt flat.
• Then, we will have time for lunch.
• Finally, we will see the sunset in the salt flat before going back to the town of Uyuni at 7:00 pm.