This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Quarter of the Seaport City of Valparaiso, Valparaiso Chile
You are picked up first thing in the morning as we make our way through the valley of Santiago, as well as the Curacaví and Casablanca valleys towards the city of Valparaíso.
Once there, you will see the city’s main historic monuments before hopping on one of Valparaíso’s emblematic funicular lifts all the way to the top of the hills. The walking tour will take you through narrow streets, switchback roads, steep alleyways, stairways, and picturesque walkways like the Yugoslavian Walkway –or Paseo Yugoslavo. As we continue to stroll the streets you will appreciate the city’s art scene through its iconic murals and vibrant graffiti art, and admire the colorful cliff-top homes and the unique bohemian vibe experienced on the city’s Alegre, Artillería and Concepción hills, while enjoying the breathtaking views of this magical Chilean port.
Following the walking tour in Valparaíso, we will head out to the neighboring city of Viña del Mar, where we will make a few stops including the famous Swiss flower clock, and a stop at a local fish market which is where we will see a colony of wild sea lions that live just off the coast. Viña del Mar is also where we will be stopping for lunch.
After the tour of Valparaíso and Viña del mar we will be heading back inland to the Casablanca valley, which is where you will enjoy some of the best wine of the region, including the famous Carménère.
Points of departure
1. Las Condes
6. Estación Central
Traveler pick-up is offered
Time of departure
Between 07:30 am and 08:30 am.
The exact pick-up time will be provided by e-mail 16 hours prior to the beginning of the tour. If you don’t have access to your e-mail you can use whatsapp or call us at +56 999 516 940.
Duration of tour
You are dropped off back where you were first picked up.
· Hotel pick-up and drop-off
· Drop-off at San Antonio (if boarding a cruise ship)
· Local taxes
· Wine tasting
· Funiculars in Valparaíso
- Artillería funicular
- El Peral funicular
- Reina Victoria funicular
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· If you need to be dropped off in Valparaíso or Viña del Mar please let us know in advance whether you are carrying your luggage with you and the amount, in order to make the proper arrangements, otherwise it will not be possible to carry your luggage in the van.
· If you request to be dropped off in Valparaíso or Viña del Mar, you will miss the wine tasting back in Casablanca as we stop there on our way back to Santiago.
· This tour is based on a minimum of 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund otherwise.
· This tour is based on a maximum of 12 people.
For a full refund, please cancel at least 24h in advance, prior to the beginning of the tour.
Duration: 10 hours