Recommended by 95% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atEl Comendador 2060El Comendador 2060, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, ChileMeet your guide in the address: El Comendador 2060, Providencia (white house)See address & details
- 1Huaso Tours & Bike RentalStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Plaza Baquedano (Plaza Italia)Stop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byParque ForestalChilean National Museum of Fine Arts
- 3Plaza de ArmasStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Central Post Office (Museo Postal)Stop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byEdificio de la Municipalidad de Santiago
- 5Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Stop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byPaseo Bulnes
- 6La MonedaStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byCentro Cultural Palacio de la Moneda y Plaza de la Ciudadania
- 7Plaza de La ConstitucionStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byEx Congreso Nacional
- 8Palacio de Tribunales de JusticiaStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byMuseo Chileno de Arte Precolombino
- 9Central Market (Mercado Central)Stop: 5 minutesSee details
- 10Barrio LastarriaStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 3 more stops
El Comendador 2060, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- Mountain Bike Trek 3900 or Mongoose
- Helmet, Bike Lights, Biking gloves
- Water bottle
- 3-hour guided tour
- Emergency kit
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo La Chascona
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour available for passengers of heights between 4 feet 5 inches and 6 foot 6 inches (1.37 m - 2 m)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I was nervous about riding a bike at night through a new city but Balthazar made it easy. He’s an expert on a mountain bike but let me go at my own pace and stop when I needed to. It’s a great way to check out the way the neighborhoods change and you may get to interact with…
While our guide, Jaime, was outstanding, the condition of our bikes was mediocre. After about 10 minutes of riding, the gears in my bike wouldn’t hold due, it turned out, to a lot of obvious debris in the gears. A replacement bike was brought quickly to the rescue; however,…
Date of experience: February 2020
We toured Santiago on a bike after having gone on a walk tour earlier in the day. Our guide was Sebastian. Having walked around town for 4 hours, I was hesitant to go on the bike tour at first. Despite all we had seen and learned in the morning, we still saw and learned far…
Date of experience: December 2019
Had a great time with Andres the guide. We weaves around the city, catching many of the historic places as well as some out of the way spots.
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Huaso Tours & Bike Rental
Very enjoyable way to spend a few hours
We had to get a taxi to find the address we wanted but true to the description we were emailed we found a black gat…
A great privat tour
Today I had a privat tour through Santiago and I loved it. When I got there my bike was ready for me and we were re…
Sightseeing in Santiago
Jaime was fantastic! I have not been to Santiago. In our three hour tour, he took me on both sides of the river r…
Panoramic santiago bike tour
I was "taken for a ride" once, but NOT like this! What a great experience we all had. Our tour guide, sorry...I d…
Best way to see Santiago + Excellent Guide
We enjoyed every bit of our tour with Baltazar through Santiago. We went through all part of the city, to the top o…
Great ride in Santiago
Andres was our guide on our bike tour in Chile's capital. He did a great job and the ride was very nice. We had a b…
Brilliant bike tour
We only had a day in Santiago and decided to do a quick bike tour, like we usually do visiting capitals. My wife an…
Great Walking Tour!!
Great walking tour around Santiago seeing the main monuments, getting history but also visiting some of the wall pl…
Best way to see the city
Biking is the best way to see the different neighborhoods of Santiago. Especially with this tour which leaves aroun…
Great bike ride, and great tour!
I chose this bike tour for me and my wife based on reviews, and I didn't expect it to be any challenge, but althoug…
Outstanding bike tour.
I do bike tours in every city I visit. This one was AWESOME! I did the full day tour and it was extensive. I would …
Fabulous walking tour in Santiago!
Cristian was wonderful! Very informative, flexible and fun! Would recommend him highly to those looking for a Engli…
Great Ride w Baltazar
First time visit to Santiago and wanted to see the city and get first hand knowledge about it so signed up for bike…
Bike tour Santiago
Great way to see a lot of the City. Tour guide was very knowledgeable of the history of the City and current events…
Walking tour of Santiago
We were late for our tour but our guide returned and made it possible. He was very knowledgeable and provide an un…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,300 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,869 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 403 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 522 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Santiago Evening Bike Tour
What time does Santiago Evening Bike Tour start?
Santiago Evening Bike Tour will start at 7:30 PM. Discover and book Santiago Evening Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Santiago Evening Bike Tour?
How much is Santiago Evening Bike Tour?
Santiago Evening Bike Tour price starts from $123.33. Discover and book Santiago Evening Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Santiago Evening Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Santiago Evening Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Santiago Evening Bike Tour on Tripadvisor