View all photos (31)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Universal Studios Singapore® offers visitors elaborate entertainment: seven themed zones based on popular movies and TV shows, each with 4D experiences and adventures of their own. Get access to all of them with a 1-day pass, and focus on seeing as many of the park’s attractions as possible. Plus, the optional transfer from your hotel means you won’t have to worry about getting to the park on your own.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Universal Studios SingaporeStop: 24 hours - Admission includedCatch Southeast Asia's first and only Universal Studios theme park, featuring 24 cutting-edge rides, shows and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots' Giant Journey, Battlestar Galatica: HUMAN vs. CYCLON TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more!Read more
- Spend a full day exploring dozens of rides and attractions
- Access the park’s seven themed zones with this pass and explore them all
- Travel to the park in an air-conditioned coach, convenient in Singapore’s oft-humid weather
- Optional hotel pickup: Don’t worry about getting to the park on your own
What to Expect
If you’ve opted for the optional transfer, get picked up from your Singapore hotel. Note that the transfer applies to Singapore hotels outside of Sentosa Island. Arrive at Universal Studios Singapore® bright and early, beating some of the crowds. Spend a full day packing in as many attractions and rides as you like. Enjoy a variety of Hollywood-themed entertainment, from roller coasters to live shows. Your pass provides access to the park’s seven themed zones, each dedicated to blockbuster TV shows and movies, and featuring their own attractions. As you explore, engage in adventures like rescuing movie character princesses and embarking on treasure hunts.
- Universal Studios Singapore One-Day Pass
- Hotel pickup, if option selected (Excluding Sentosa hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Universal Studios Singapore
- Food and drinks
- Sentosa hotels pick up
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup service is not applicable for passengers staying in hotels on Sentosa Island.
- TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2012 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Woody Woodpecker ® Walter Lantz. © Universal Studios. All rights reserved. © 2012 DreamWorks L.L.C. and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Battlestar Galactica® Universal Studios. © Universal Network Television LLC. All rights reserved. Shrek, Madagascar, and all DreamWorks Animation elements and related indicia © 2012 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. Jurassic Park ® & © Universal Studios/Amblin Entertainment. All rights reserved. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE, RIDE THE MOVIES, Universal Globe logo, and all Universal elements and related indicia ™ & © Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Resorts World, the Resorts World logo and all Resorts World elements and related indicia ™ & © Genting International Management Limited. All rights reserved.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passengers to call Tour East at least 24 hours prior to their tour date to reconfirm pickup time and location if you choose option with transfer
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No refund or change of date is allowed once ticket is issued.
- Island admission to Sentosa is chargeable at selected gateway.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The queues and heat is why this review get 3 stars. Yes, all theme parks are packed but with the singapore heat and expensive drinks... we only managed to visit a handful of attractions before my family burned out. Be prepared for the mountain of people and overpriced food and…
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from YAOYAN, Manager at Universal Studios Singapore 1-Day Pass with Optional Transfer
Responded 26 Feb 2020
Thank you for your feedback, I hope you like our service and had a great time with your family.
We bought a day pass but the lines were still pretty long for the popular ones. There weren’t too many options and food was just horrible. We still had a great time trying out all the stations
Date of experience: September 2019
Had thrill of life time on world’s tallest roller coaster in Universal Studio, Height 140 ft (42.7 m) Inverted Speed 51.0 mph (82.1 km/h) in inverted position to sit down position 56 mph (90.1 km/h) Inversions 5. Imagined the stress of fighter pilots in inverse position.…
Date of experience: January 2020
Was great experience with Jurassic park, Water World and Ancient Egypt. The Water world show amazed my kids very much. Boat ride to Jurassic park was just thrilling to my family . The mega sculpture of ancient Egypt was mind blowing there.
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tour East Singapore
Gardens By The Bay
Walk the Skyway at the Gardens By The Bay amazing experience and then explore the gardens highly recommended
Zoo Great, Breakfast with Orangutans - OK
Getting to and from the Zoo along with the Zoo experience itself were great. It is not that Breakfast with the Ora…
Yes, its one of the best zoo I visited in recent past. Its spanned across 26 hectares. Its has all species which yo…
An excellent visit well worth the effrt
I had a day in transit to spend in Singapore and decided to do the River Safari. I was not disappointed. I had boug…
They cancelled the trip on me less than 24 hours before. Then had the gall to tell me to contact a company in Austr…
A Great Half Day Tour
If you have limited time in Singapore this is a great way to see the sights in half a day! The National Orchid Gard…
A Vibrant Mix of Old and New
This is a lovely tour with a fantastic balance of history and culture. If you want to learn a little of the rich hi…
Fantastic Night Tour of Singapore
This was a fantastic tour spending time at the Flower Dome then watching the light show was an real treat which was…
Breakfast with the Orangutans at Singapore Zoo.
From the moment we got on the bus to visit the Zoo, we had an exceptional Tour Guide named Richard. His knowledge i…
Great trip, guide was very good- great sense of humour, tram ride was included in the tour price. Plenty of time wi…
This was a tour I was very much looking forward to visiting places I wouldnt otherwise have got to. Before the trip…
Holiday season in Singapore
The city is very clean, and all people are disciplined and honest. These are the reason why my family's Holiday S…
our transfer to the Ramada
All good, service great.No problems at all.Friendly , on time. Clean & comfortable,. Would recommend to anyone need…
So much fun
This has to be one of the best experiences in Singapore. The Orangutans are so cute and the buffet breakfast had a …
What an experience, from the moment I was collected at my hotel till the moment I returned, our guide Richard, was …
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071