View all photos (25)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Particularly for first-time visitors who don’t speak Chinese, a private guide can transform the Beijing experience. Say no to hustlers and discover the city by private guide this door-to-door private tour. The tours itinerary is customizable base on your interests. Stroll through the 798 Art District and historical alleys.Beijing’s hutong and Lama Temple feel much more atmospheric with a private guide on hand to tell their stories and answer all your questions.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum
- 2Wudaoying HutongStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Wuyutai Tea Shop (Wangfujing)Stop: 5 minutes -See details
- 4798 Art ZoneStop: 60 minutes -See details
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi /subway fare at your own expense
- Any other expenses that not listed at included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Dietary restriction and food allergy need to be noticed ahead of the booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sunflower Tours China
Sunflower's tour was the highlight of our holiday in Asia
Sunflower's two day tour of Beijing and the Great Wall was the highlight of our three week holiday in Asia. Nothing…
To Those Looking for an English-Speaking Beijing Tour, This Is It!
Sunflower herself brought us around Beijing for 3 days. The itinerary she made for us included Tiananmen Square, Th…
After reading such good reviews on Tripadvisor we contacted Sunflower when planning our trip to China in September.…
Smile and professionalism
Sunflower is charming and professional, always smiling! We shared a wonderful day with her. We had very little time…
Ms Li was super reliable and perfectly on time in our hotel lobby the first day. She was very accomodating to our …
China trip made magical
Sunflower is highly rated on TripAdvisor and rightly so. From pick up at the airport, all the planned visits and ar…
Look no further, book with Sunflower!
Our family of four (me, my husband plus our two kids, ages 8 and 9) spent 4 full days touring Beijing with Sunflowe…
2 Days in China
We spent 2 days with Sunflower before our viking tour started. Since our viking tour was taking us to see some of t…
We travelled through various parts of China for 2 and a half weeks. Sunflower organized 3 guides for the different …
A very interesting and amusing day
A friend and I spent a day in April with Sunflower in Beijing. Sunflower was extremely efficient beforehand and kin…
An excellent tour
Sunflower Li provided an excellent full day tour for my husband and myself. Sunflower speaks excellent English, and…
Please do yourselves a favour and book a daytrip with the absolutely wonderful Sunflower, I guarantee you will not …
Fabulous Day in Beijing
My group of 8 had the pleasure of touring with Sunflower a few years ago. We had agreed on an itinerary via emails.…
Best Guide Ever !!!!!
We spent a delightful two days in Beijing with Sunflower Li of Sunflower China Tours, May 28 & 29, 2014. After fiv…
A memorable day in Beijing
Sunflower was extremely helpful in getting me to see the main attractions of Beijing while also informing me on the…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071