View all photos (10)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chaoyang TheaterStop: 2 hours - Admission includedMeet your driver at the lobby of your hotel in Beijing city centre to start this tour. First the driver will transfer you to enjoy the Acrobatic Show at the Chaoyang Theater. When you arrive to the theater, our driver will help you to get your ticket with your voucher. You will then enjoy an evening of gravity-defying contortionism, chair-stacking and plate-spinning acts. Once the 1 hour show, the driver will transfer you to a local restaurant to have a dinner where you will taste the world famous Beijing Roasted Duck. This delicacy is marinated first in sugary syrup and various spices, left to dry overnight and then roasted in a closed oven. Its tender meat is usually served with the crispy skin to be dipped in plus sauce, thinly sliced spring onions, cucumbers and some times hami melon. Then you need to wrap all up in small crêpe and enjoy it like a soft taco When the dinner is over, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing city centreRead more
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Beijing duck dinner (food only)
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Entry/Admission - Chaoyang Theater
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Guide service
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum Age is 2 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were picked up and dropped off at our hotel which was great. The peking duck dinner was fantastic, it was my first and I loved it. The menu was even altered due one of our party being a vegetarian. The acrobatic show was fun and had a few jaw dropping moments but I would…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: VariArts Travel
If you go yo Guilin it means you should take Li river Cruise, they pick you up from you hotel and the others from o…
Dynamic but limited show
The show is at times breathtaking in the physical dynamism of the performers. It is a great spectacle - superb colo…
Ticket at the gate
It was easy to buy tickets on the spot with cash. Locals use other Chinese apps for tickets and payment solution. I…
I didn't expect this show to be as high quality as it was. It was absolutely excellent and I will for sure go back …
A long line of boats but a fantastic view!
We had a giggle as we were expecting a leisurely cruise along the river but there were no less than 50 large ferrie…
One of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen, cannot vault the performance. There was snacks on site and the staff…
Good trip and park area with garden and temple of heaven. Also you can see a lot what chinese people do to relax an…
Waking The Great Wall
The Great Wall id a wonderful place to visit, to take pictures and video. If and when you visit The Great Wall drin…
Worthwhile trip with kids. My boys (10 & 6) really enjoyed the show and was one of their highlights of the trip
Trip advisor never sent me my voucher!
After having paid for my entrance weeks in advance, I was required to buy a brand new ticket upon entry because Tri…
Breathtakingly beautiful lakes
This group of 5 or 6 lakes connected by small water falls are is stunningly beautiful with the background snowy mou…
A super way to celebrate a Golden Wedding Anniversary!
We spent about five hours there on our wedding anniversary last July. It was a splendid experience. We took two fri…
What an absolutely phenomenal show. We would highly recommend it and will certainly go to see it again, if we end u…
Great show but....
The show was great and very well thought out and very creative. There were so many vibrant colors and effects it wa…
Best place to visit. Life time experience
Best place to visit is Yangshuo. I can tell you that the scenic views along the river or road to Yangshuo will amaz…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071