Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (57)
Recommended by 98% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visiting Cairo’s Giza Pyramids can be stressful if you’re using cabs or arranging things last minute. Make things easy by booking this small-group tour in advance, and benefit from a guide on top. Travel in comfort to Giza and admire the Great Sphinx and three main pyramids as you learn their history and secrets. Then, chat about your discoveries with your group of like-minded travelers over an Egyptian lunch.
- See Giza’s Pyramids and Great Sphinx on a half-day small-group tour in Cairo
- Visit the plateau with ease and hear insight and theories you may miss alone
- Marvel at the pyramids and sphinx; and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Capped at 12 for small-group feel, with handy Cairo pickup and drop-off
Pharaohs Hotel, 12 Lotfy Hassouna, St، Dokki, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Gizeh Plateau
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to the inner chambers of the Great Pyramid (400 EGP)
- Admission to the solar boat (100 EGP)
- Camel ride (200 EGP)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For hotels in the city centre (downtown, Dokki, Garden City and Mohandsien) or in the Giza area, we arrange a complimentary pick up from your hotel, please call our team Cairo a day prior your tour to do the needed arrangements.
- If your hotel is not in the city centre or Giza area, such as near the airport or 6th of October, we can arrange a hotel pick-up for a supplement fee. Please contact us and we will arrange the pick-up for you. If you are not sure whether your hotel is in the city centre, you can check with us via phone.
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Marwa is an excellent guide. She is very knowledgeable and knows exactly where to get great photos. She also got us access to the site before the other tourists hence my photo shots are not cluttered with a bunch of tourists in them.
I was travelling solo while in Cairo so i wanted to book some day tours to help me navigate the city and see the sights. I came across intrepid day tours from a blog and decided to book with them as they are comparable to G adventures (canadian competitor), i also stayed at King…
Date of experience: October 2019
2 Helpful votes
It was an early start for us as we were picked up from the hotel at 6.30am - but it's early for a reason - to beat the heat & the crowds. Our guide Ahmed El Saway was excellent! He went above and beyond to make our trip memorable. There were only 2 of us on the tour so it felt…
Date of experience: October 2019
Shrouk was great! She was well informed but also readily admitted that there is still a lot of debate in the Egyptology community.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Cairo Urban Adventures
Alexandria wasn't on the itinerary for my main Egypt tour, so I went on the Urban Adventure with Mohammed a day lat…
Both these sites were amazing, a wonderful start to our Egypt trip. However what made this last minute tour truely …
Insightful, interesting and hassle free tour with a lovely guide!
The Islamic Cairo tour was fantastic, with a knowledgeable and lovely guide! The tour is professionally organised a…
Best way to see the city!
Marwa was a fabulous guide, sharing lots of information about the history of the city and explaining modern day lif…
Amazing tour of saqqara and Memphis
We did this tour today with Marwa and can’t recommend it enough! Marwa was super nice and made us feel really welco…
Downtown Cairo (and snacks!)
Mo was my guide, and I ended up having a private tour, which was super cool. We walked around the downtown area, an…
Super special experience
Reham and her family were absolutely lovely. I was the only guest, so I had a private cooking lesson. The food was …
Great tour! Great starter tour on your first day!
We had a wonderful walking tour last night with SHROUK! She is well educated in Egyptology and did a wonderful job…
Great intro to Egypt and Pyramids
Shrouk was a friendly and knowledgeable guide. We had a great morning learning many interesting facts at Memphis an…
Downtown Cairo tour
Mo our tour guide was excellent. The tour was fun as well as educating. Food and ice cream are included in the pric…
Urban adventures Cairo Islamic tour Half day
Today we completed a half day tour of the Islamic sites including the Coptic areas. Our guide was exceptionally kno…
Tour to Alexandria and Cairo with EMAN ZAKY
Urban Adventures had planned my day trip to both Alexandria and Cairo and let me say that it was everything i dream…
Great experiences that made happy memories
Spent a week cruising from Luxor to Aswan on the Dolphin Boat with my daughter and our personal and amazing tour gu…
Amazing tour. Our tour guide very intelligent and very kind, with an excellent English and always looking for our s…
Best tour guide
I had the good fortune to be taken on a tour with SHROUK.She is university educated in Egyptology with perfect Engl…
- Great Sphinx, Khafre's Pyramid, and 3 more
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 411 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,643 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 513 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure
What time does Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure start?
Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure?
Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure price starts from US$99.00. Discover and book Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure cancellation policy?
Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private Cairo: Crowd Free Half Day Pyramids Adventure on Tripadvisor