• Experience what ancient explorers felt as you climb around inside the Great Pyramid.
• Follow the footsteps of Howard Carter, visiting the “boy king” Tutankhamun’s Tomb and observe his mummy.
• Walk with Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings and see their mummies in the Cairo Museum.
• Go back in time to the Belle Epoque as we spend 4 days on a private Dahabiyah boat traveling up the Nile from Luxor to Aswan taking in Upper Egypt’s towering limestone cliffs and ancient temples.
• Visit a local family on an island in Upper Egypt. Enjoy tea with the family and learn about their daily life.
• Explore the twisting cobblestone streets and great mosques of Old Cairo.
• Discover Egypt with a small-group tour of like-minded travelers. Limited to 8 adventurous travelers.