View all photos (30)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
StartSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Hongdae Art Market Free Market
- 1Hapjeong Station Exit 5Stop: 5 minutes -Meeting locationRead more
You'll end at
Hongdae Shopping Stre
365-8 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
See address & details
Hongdae Shopping Stre, 365-8 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Beverages/Alcoholic Drinks
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after the confirmation, if there is not enough people to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurrence, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. If there is only 1 person at the time of the tour and you would like to proceed as scheduled, an additional fee of USD $60 will be collected at the time of the tour.
- For those whom are late for more than 10 mins without further notice are regarded as 'No Show' and there would be no refund for this. But if you contact our operator in advance for emergency reasons, we can assist you to reschedule the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thank you very much Steve man you were honestly great tour guide...as you know we like eating and drinking and you hit every spot for us..straight great time spent with someone we just met...NO.1
Julia was a great guide! Had lots of fun and great food and drinks. Definitely worth it. She had good knowledge of Korean culture and was very friendly. This is a good way to start getting to know Korea for the first time.
Date of experience: October 2019
Our tour guide was Joy and she was fantastic! We had a small group which made for a great conversation experience. Joy taught us lots about Seoul culture, eating and drinking and we learned lots of interesting things about life in South Korea. The places we went to were…
For the entire evening we were satiated with different types of Korean dishes and alcoholic beverages. In the moment it was delicious, but later that night I paid the price with indigestion. It was so nice to dine in places where local Koreans frequented. Our tour guide was…
Date of experience: September 2019
We started out at a bbq restaurant where our guides showed how to make so-maeks (soju shot in beer 'boilermaker') and had yummy bbq beef in lettuce wraps, veggies, and sauces. Joy had asked in advance of any dietary restrictions and she made arrangements for a beef bbq place…
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Seoul Hunters
Korean food tour a hit with our whole party
Yeji was our charming and attractive guide for the evening. She was absolutely delightful. She introduced us to Ko…
Good intro to Korean food
Enjoyed this tour with guide Steve. We went to about 4 different locations. I would recommend taking this tour on y…
Our guide proved to us that he had extensive knowledge of Korean Culture and Korean foods. The advice on directions…
Well worth it for foodies like me...
This tour is well worth it if you're a foodie like me. We got to taste korean pork bbq with soju in an authentic ko…
Rainy but lovely tour
The tour was interesting, food and drinks very good, the guide was very pleasant and nice company. The rain didn't …
Great food, drink & guide
There were only 2 indivual travellers on our night tour on Jan 5th. Our guide was Seong (excuse the spelling) who l…
food was fantastic! Haejin was great!
We went to a BBQ joint, toppoki place , a street shop that made "dragons beard" and finally to a pancake shop.. eve…
Amazing Tour of the Fish Market
We loved the tour of the fish market! T is a great guide and even sent an email after the tour with more recommenda…
One night in Seoul and the perfect way to taste the city!
I had one night in Seoul and was trying to figure out where to eat dinner, but decided a food tour would be even be…
Eunbi was an incredible host and guide! So helpful and knowledgeable. We'd return in a heart beat. Thank you!
I booked this tour because I'm a solo traveler and wanted to go out for a delicious dinner with a group. It ended u…
Best way to experience Jongro
Our tour guide was Julia and she was very friendly, knowledgeable not only about the korean food but also about kor…
Really enjoyed the food
We visited three different restaurants to try a few different dishes- the food was great and it was a nice way to s…
authentic tour & grub of the fish market
Going around Korea for the first time was not intimidating at all, except when I read blogs about the fish markets …
Great Way to See Jongro and Eat Delicious Food
Our tour guide was Eunbi and she was awesome. She was very flexible, shared a lot of great information about Korean…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,209 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 370 travellers!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Popular: Booked by 406 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 188 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae
What time does 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae start?
3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae on Tripadvisor
How much is 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae?
3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae price starts from US$86.16. Discover and book 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae cancellation policy?
3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Hour Small Group Korean Pub Crawl + Food Tasting in Hongdae on Tripadvisor