View all photos (20)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Amman - Baptism site - Madaba...
Jerash, Ajloun Castle
Petra and Wadi Rum
Wadi Rum, Red and Dead Seas
Algeria Street, Algeria St., Amman, Jordan
Returns to original departure point
- English-speaking driver in a Modern private vehicle with A/C.
- 2 nights in Amman in 3* hotels with breakfast 1 night in Bedouin camp in Rum + dinner and breakfast
- 2 Hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley with bottled water (Bedouin cars)
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Local tour guides at the sites
- Entry Fees. Travelers are recomended to buy Jordan Pass which covers most of the sites + Visa Fees
- Meals and other expensis.
- Aqaba city on the Red sea is skipped during winter time due to short day light (Nov to March)
- Tips to the driver are expected and highly recommended.
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- Entry/Admission - The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Group Tour option is not suitable for families with kids - below 12 years - or elderly people.
- For the Group Tour Option (up to 7) : It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- For the Group Tours Option : Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts from Amman city, so it is not possible to pick up from any other place - this would be possible however for the Private Tour option. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join (These limitations are for the Group Tours Option only )
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Jordan Private Tours and Travel
We have enjoy the tour so much! Big thank you to the tour guide Jafar, who was a start! He made our holiday…
Great tour of fabulous sites with a professional, friendly and knowledgeable guide
Highly recommended!!! I took this one day tour with Ahmad as driver, he was extremely professional, friendly and…
Secaucus, New Jersey64
Ahmad Ali is the best guide/driver
I have been to over 30 countries and Ahmad Ali was one of the most professional and best guides I have ever had…
Great experience with Mister See You Tomorrow (Jafar)
This 2-day trip is intense, but worth every minute of it! Our guide Jafar, who finishes all his sentences with…
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates134
Once in a lifetime!
My sister, wife and myself went on this day tour with our driver Mr. Khalid. The sites our course were…
Ridgewood, New York21
I’ve traveled around the world and this by far had to be an experience to last a life time. The Petra was…
Awesome day trip with Ahmad
Ahmad Ali was a fantastic guide for the day. Very friendly, polite and professional, he made our trip easy and…
Amazing experience trough beautiful Jordan
I’ve made this amazing solo trip in November 2019. It was an incredible journey trough all Jordan with my driver…
Dubai, United Arab Emirates11
3 day tour
Just had an a amazing 3 day tour of Jordan, with the help of out driver Murad. He was very helpful and very…
A W E S O M E
I've had one of the best experiences in my life, and big part of it is thanks of Mr. See You Tomorrow!! We went to…
- The Citadel, The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ, and 5 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071