Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atJaffa GateOmar Ibn Katab, JerusalemLook for a representative holding a "Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour" sign standing in the plaza just outside of the Jaffa Gate, Old City, Jerusalem.See address & details
- 1Jaffa GateStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Armenian QuarterStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Jewish QuarterStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4St Mark's Syriac ChurchStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Eglise du Saint-SepulcreStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 6Muslim QuarterStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Western WallStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 8Al Masjid Al AqsaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 9The Way of the Cross - Via DolorosaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atAustrian HospiceVia Dolorosa St 37, JerusalemLook for a representative holding a "Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour" sign standing in the plaza just outside of the Jaffa Gate, Old City, Jerusalem.See address & details
Jaffa Gate, Omar Ibn Katab, Jerusalem
Austrian Hospice, Via Dolorosa St 37, Jerusalem
- 2 Professional guides
- Tour escort/host
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- DO NOT bring large electronics
- Bring hat to block sun and plenty of water
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
MY husband took this tour w our 8 year old daughter and it was exceptional. At first we were a little disappointed to learn we wouldn’t be going into some of the sites but soon realized it was WAY cooler getting the quick overview before going in yourself. It was completely…
This tour is not your usual experience of the Old City. The dual narrative experience was very mind opening and thought provoking. Plus, the tour wandered through back streets and rooftops that no other tour I am aware of includes in their tours. I highly recommend this tour.
Date of experience: February 2020
The guides were great and the information they presented was nothing short of awesome. Very open and fielded questions to there fullest. Alex and Norm were the right guides for this tour. I am still thinking about what they presented. Found out how much I really don't know.…
Date of experience: January 2020
Very worthwhile. I learned a lot and would recommend to anyone wanting to understand more about what the issues are in the conflict.
Our two guides, Noor and Ross, were both extremely knowledgable and engaging. They demonstrate great respect and empathy for one another, despite having opposing political views, and do a great job modeling compassionate listening. The purpose of the dual-narrative model is to…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: MEJDI Day Tours
Highlight of my week in Israel
Excellent. The honesty of the guides gave a real insight into the significance of Jerusalem to the 3 Abrahamic reli…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,289 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour
What time does Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour start?
Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour?
How much is Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour?
Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour price starts from $72.51. Discover and book Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour cancellation policy?
Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jerusalem: Dual Narrative Tour on Tripadvisor