Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sit behind an experienced drivers. Be led by an English speaking guide with a great sense of humor Visit all highlights in Hue cit such as Citadel (imperial city), Pagoda and Royal Tomb... Meet, talk and learn how local people make conical hats and incense sticks. Visit historical sites and Vietnam war relics such as King tomb, American bunkers... Enjoy fresh air and cool breeze on motorbike like a local. Go to places other tourists don't know. Have fun with local drivers through back roads.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byTruong Tien Bridge
- 2Tomb of Tu DucStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Thanh Toan BridgeStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Thanh Toan MuseumStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Thien Mu PagodaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Vong Canh HillStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Tiger ArenaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Cold water bottle, insurance, helmet, poncho in case the rain, entrance fee of rice museum.
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Toan Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Toan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Vong Canh Hill
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Arena
- Entrance fee of Citadel and royal tomb, tip for drivers
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Tu Duc
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prepare scarf to cover shoulders or knees before entering Thien Mu Buddhist temple
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Mr. Happy and his team were excellent in giving a tour around Hue. We saw so many sights that you normally wouldn’t see wandering around solo. The team were professional and safe. I would honestly recommend it to anyone!
1 Helpful vote
A few of us from the tour group left the hotel at 8AM with the Hue Back Roads Motorcycle tour of Hue. We had few stops on the tour, including a local market, rice museum, elephant arena, handicraft store and Bunker Hill. We were doubled on the back of scooters, it was a good…
Date of experience: December 2019
Von and his crew of 12 bikes treated us to a super tour of Hue, visiting all the main tourist spots but brought us through back roads and side streets to see how the locals travel. We had so muck fun Well worth the money. Don’t miss it.
Had an amazing time. Group of 5 were very happy with the service. Drivers very good and felt safe the whole time. Mr Happy was our guide and he was absolutely fantastic
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hue Backroads
Great way to see Hue
Mr Happy was an awesome guide and the drivers that lead us were very capable and made us feel safe. Great way of se…
Very good trip
Excellent English speaking guide offering great insight into the customs and religions of the citadel, temples and …
Booked this through GAdventures and despite the pouring rain had a really good (if not somewhat soggy) day. Drivers…
A great way to see a different side of Hue
Booked this tour through G Adventures and highly recommend it. So much fun to be riding on the bike through the tra…
The perfect afternoon....
My tour guide arranged for us to go on the motorway tour with Hue Backroads as part of our tour. It is an afternoon…
Fun and informative
I came as part of a group. We had Mr Happy as our guide and he couldn’t have been better - very knowledgeable and f…
Absolute must thing to do when visiting Hue
I was lucky enough to have the owner of this motorbike tour company as my driver/guide. He was very friendly and kn…
Motorbike tour of Hue
Amazing way to see the beautiful city of Hue. Tour guidw was very knowledgeable and the drivers of the scootersm ma…
Had a lovely morning seeing some sights around Hue. I was luck enough to have Von as my scooter driver. Very funny …
Had a great time exploring the city and it’s surrounding with Backroads. Very good driver, felt always super safe! …
Not scary at all
As part of G adventures I did the Hue motorbike tour all across the city. I was nervous at the start but Honestly…
Relaxing bike road through the country side
Thank you Von for the amazing service and hospitality! We enjoyed our trip with you and your team so very much.
Our G Adventures group had a modified half day scooter tour led by Von. I really enjoyed the places we visited and …
We attended this trip as part of a G-Adventures tour, and it really is the perfect way to see Hue. Our guide Mr Hap…
Road trip through Hue!
Von was an excellent tour guide on our motor bike tour! We had so much fun. Definitely worth the money. Backroading…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-day motorbike tour
Which attractions will I visit with Half-day motorbike tour?
How much is Half-day motorbike tour?
Half-day motorbike tour price starts from $48.22. Discover and book Half-day motorbike tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-day motorbike tour cancellation policy?
Half-day motorbike tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-day motorbike tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half-day motorbike tour?
Half-day motorbike tour is hosted by Hue Backroads. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hue Backroads on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-day motorbike tour on Tripadvisor