This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
Bai Dinh Padoda includes both of majestic sceneries and spirit values. This is the largest spiritual pagoda in Viet Nam and one of the must-see places in Ninh Binh.
- 7h40 – 8h20: Our Luxury Car and tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Centel for departure to Bai Dinh pagoda.
- 10h30 – 10h40: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.
- 11h50 – 12h00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
Visiting Trang An landscape complex in Ninh Binh you will admire famous karst mountains which are very unique in Viet Nam as well as in Asia. This place is said to be “Ha Long bay on land”.
Trang An landscape complex is a very famous tourist place in Ninh Binh Viet Nam. It includes value ecotourism, history, culture and spirituality such as Hoa Lu citadel, an ancient city of Viet Nam during 42 years, king Dinh- Le temple, one pillar pagoda, Bai Dinh temple…
- 12h50 – 13h00: Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- 14h50 – 15h00: Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Mua Caves is worth being visited in Ninh Binh, believe me ! The cave brings you one of the best panoramic view of one of the nicest sceneries in Viet Nam- that’s Ninh Binh- which is known as a wonder of the world, the Telegraph from UK said “It’s an area known locally as Vietnam’s ‘Inland Halong Bay’”. This can’t be denied since more and more foreigners choose Mua Cave( Hang Mua – Vietnamese name) for their short holidays while being in the north of Viet Nam.
- 15h35 – 15h40: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
- 16h45 – 17h00: Get on our Luxury bus to comeback to Ha Noi.
- 19h00 – 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Say Good Bye! Tour End!
Duration: 1 hour