Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
S. Kihei Rd./Keala Pl. (southbound), Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Returns to original departure point
- We include all the equipment (SUP, Paddle, leash, rash guard & booties). Enjoy bottled water, juice and snack bars to re energize.
- Professional guide with character!
- Bottled water, juice and snack bars
- All equipment including:
- SUP, Leach, Paddle, Booties, Rash Guard
- Bottled water
- Please not we do not include:
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Beach Towel
- Swim wear
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- participate as early in your vacation as possible
- BRING WITH YOU - Beach Towel & Sunscreen
- LEAVE BEHIND - Rings , watches, necklaces .. anything loose to your person. If it can come off, leave it behind
- Use the restroom prior to arrival
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Maui Eco Tours
Take this tour if you want to see turtles
Jake was a wonderful guide who made sure we knew all the rules for both the snorkelling and kayaking, so no capsiz…
We booked this tour as an eco-friendly way to see the wildlife of Maui. Our guide, Deja, was super knowledgable, pa…
Great kayak excursion!
Jason took us on a great kayak tour out of Makena Landing. He was very knowledgeable and a great guide. The best pa…
Just right in the best of ways!
We found this tour by chance and it was perfect for us. Easy on/off for novice kayakers, small group so no bumping …
Fun guide, great tour
Jake with Tiki Team was great! Very friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Also very funny but knows when it n…
I would definitely book this trip. Matt was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable about fish, reefs and also had …
We booked on a whim since neither of us had every gone snorkeling with Sea Turtles and man did this not disappoint.…
Very Informational and relaxing.
Jake our guide was very informative on our safety and about the island. Snorkeling was awesome we saw turtles and m…
My fiancé and I had never done any sea kayaking or snorkeling, but our guide Jason was reassuring, patient and enco…
Loved the Kayak/snorkeling trip!
We did the early morning kayak/snorkel trip (Jason was our guide), and it was absolutely amazing. Incredible views,…
Our guide Matt was very nice and taught us many things ! We saw beautiful turtles and we swam with them.
Great experience with a great guide
We are a family of 4 (daughter 11, son 8) that did the Turtle Reef Kayak Tour in August of 2019. Overall great exp…
Best part of my trip
My boyfriend, his grandpa and I had Jake as an instructor. not only was he sooo fun (splashing us with a water gun)…
Turtle kayak tour
We went on the kayak tour with Curtis. He was great and patient with our family of 5. We swam with lots of turtles…
Awesome experience, awesome guide!!
Jake did a fantastic job and was very knowledgeable! He had a lot of great stories and recommendations after the tr…
- Kalama Park
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,211 travellers!
Stand Up Paddleboarding
Frequently Asked Questions about Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei
What time does Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei start?
Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei on Tripadvisor
How much is Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei?
Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei price starts from $123.19. Discover and book Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei on Tripadvisor
What is the Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei cancellation policy?
Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei?
Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei is hosted by Maui Eco Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maui Eco Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei on Tripadvisor