View all photos (50)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Soar above Kauai’s lush landscapes and jungle on this action-packed zipline adventure. Prebook to secure a time slot that suits you and then don your harness to whizz down four aerial wires. Brave Hawaii’s longest zipline at 800 feet (244 meters), race side-by-side on tandem lines, spin and fly upside down; and ride a wire to drop into a natural pool. Snacks, safety training, and equipment are included.
- Fly through the air above Kauai’s pastures and jungle on a zipline tour
- Easy way to add adventure to your vacation and enjoy unique island views
- Brave a tandem wire, tackle Hawaii’s longest wire, and drop into a rock pool
- Great for thrill-seekers, with snacks, training, and all equipment included
230 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Returns to original departure point
- 3 ziplines plus WaterZip
- Features the NEW FlyLine Kauai Zipline at over 3/4 mile long, it's the biggest in Hawaii!
- Race side-by-side on our GIANT center-dismount line, and try out some Zipline Aerobatics… spin around and fly upside-down.
- Take the plunge on the Original Water Zip!
- All zipline and safety gear is furnished.
- Includes bottled water and fresh locally baked cookies.
- Free parking is provided.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- What to wear and bring: We recommend you bring a swimsuit, shorts, t shirt, windbreaker or light rain coat, and footwear with tread for muddy conditions. A sport type sandal with heel straps or aqua socks with tread work great. And don’t forget a hat, sunscreen, bug spray and a waterproof camera. You can buy these items or rent sport sandals (as available) at our Poipu Shop.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passengers must be at least 60 lbs and 4 feet tall, and under 275 lbs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Outfitters Kauai
Bicycle ride down Wiamaia Canyon
My wife and I had a blast doing this ride. The guides were excellent. They were friendly and informative and…
The Kipu Zipline Safari Tour was awesome!
The Kipu Zipline Safari Tour was awesome! Elena was a wonderful tour guide as well as Chloe and the others that…
Great guides, fun Kayaking up the river, hiking through the jungle and zip lining through the trees.
We loved this experience! The final zip line ride was Superman style and over 4000 feet! We definitely recommend…
The zip line was amazing! I felt very confident in our guides ability. Great lunch. Swimming in the hidden pond…
Hidden Valley Falls Kayak Tour
Elvis made this tour fun and informative. Although we kayaked up river, the kayaking was easy and the hike to the…
Great kayaking, treacherous hiking
Let me start by saying that the staff of Outfitters Kauai are very helpful. We took the Hidden Falls kayaking…
Dakota Dunes, South Dakota50
zip line, hike, kayak trip
Nice entertaining trip. Safe for middleagers. Recommend bringing two pairs shoes. One for the water portion…
Best Day in Kauai!
This was a great tour - lots of variety, beautiful setting and loads of fun! We loved paddle boarding, jumping…
Santa Barbara, California10
Kayak, Hike, Zipline
Overall great experience, guides were knowledgeable and friendly. Kept a great pace for our group which had some…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071