View all photos (28)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Holo Holo Charters, 4353 Waialo Rd #5a, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Sightseeing cruise on a 50-foot sailing catamaran
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Hot buffet dinner
- Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise. Sunset champagne toast
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 6 years old for snorkel tours, 5 years old for non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours departing from Port Allen.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Parties of 6 and up must contact Holo Holo a week in advance if needing to make cancellations or changes
- Certifications and Awards
- Best of Kauai 2017 – The Garden Island Newspaper People’s Choice Awards - 1st Place – Best Kauai Boat Tour
- Best of Kauai 2018 – Hawaii Magazine – Best Napali Tour Company, Best Guided Tour, Best Dinner Cruise, Best Sunset Sail, Best Extreme Tour
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2017 Viator 5-Star Travel Award
- Dolphin SMART
- Hawaii Ecotourism Association
- Surfrider Ocean Friendly Restaurant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Safe Sunscreen Certified
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Holo Holo Charters
The captain and his crew were knowledgeable, kind, and catered to our every need. And of course the views are…
I would recommend this company. They are professional and fun! It was a well run trip, clean boat, good food,…
The day was fabulous. Lots of whales, calm waters, great staff, yummy food and unlimited drinks. Highly recommend…
Best snorkel and more
This was an incredible trip. We snorkeled, whale watched, and took a beautiful ride along an NaPali coast. Two…
New Durham, New Hampshire1093461
can't fight the weather...
Worth it except subject to the weather, and this is not weather you wanna mess with. So since there were 40 mph…
Great way to spend the morning!
We had hoped to take the Holo Holo charter that goes to Niihau and the Na Pali coast so we could snorkel at…
Great cruise with lots to see. The crew made us feel safe and wellcared for :)))
Very enjoyable cruise. Amazing staff, great vessel, super white and clean bathrooms, great food (we had hot egg…
We booked the 4.5 hour sunset cruise of the Napali Coast. The staff, Captiain Mike, Ian, and Kama were super…
Point Roberts, Washington11929
Best Sunset Cruise and Whale Watch
We went on a cruise and whale watch on the Napali Coast. There were tons of whales with over 20 sightings. The…
GREAT trip along the southern coast
We had a GREAT day sailing with Captain Kelley and her crew of Ian and Max. The crew was VERY helpful and…
- Na Pali Coast
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071