View all photos (28)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 3 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hawaii Volcanoes National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Nahuku - Thurston Lava TubeStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Chain of Craters RoadStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Rainbow FallsStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 5Big Island CandiesStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 6Liliuokalani GardensStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 7Richardson Beach ParkStop: 30 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Hele-On Mo'oheau Bus Terminal, 329 Kamehameha Ave, Hilo, HI 96720, USA Hilo Harbor, Hilo, HI 96720, USA Hilo International Airport, 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Island Fresh Sandwiches (ham, turkey, pastrami or veggie)
- Help protect our island environment and bring your own refillable water bottle!
- Hilo Harbor Port pickup and drop-off
- Hilo Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Hilo area Hotel pick-up (we will contact you directly if we need to arrange a meeting location)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (be prepared for sun, wind and rain).
- Covered walking shoes are required and a jacket is highly recommended.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required and a maximum of 12 passengers per departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must have proper safety seats as required by Hawaii state law through age 7 (seats will be provided only upon request at time of booking). No lap children are allowed. Please confirm if you will be bringing a safety seat for your child.
- HOTEL pick-up is offered for this tour in the HILO area only. We highly recommend accommodations in Hilo. If you are staying in Kona or outside of Hilo, we will arrange to meet you at the Hilo Mo'oheau Bus Terminal (please confirm at time of booking).
- For CRUISE SHIP passengers, we pick-up directly at Hilo Harbor and will adjust the tour time as needed to accommodate your ships time in port.
- For a one DAY TRIP to the Big Island, please make your travel arrangements to and from the Hilo International Airport. Please provide your flight details at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please contact us if you are traveling with a wheelchair or scooter (they must be collapsible). All passengers must be able to step up on a stool and into a 15-passenger van on their own. Some stops are not wheelchair accessible.
- Please let us know of any food allergies.
- Kilauea volcano is an active volcano, you may be exposed to volcanic gas on this tour.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Mauka Makai Adventures
Jill is an excellant guide. We learned all kinds of things about the big island. I highly recommend this tour…
Fort Gratiot, Michigan80
This is a must use company. Josh is an unbelievably awesome guide. If you want the best this is your choice hands…
Clemson, South Carolina70
Rainy Day Adventure
We had a good time at Volcano National Park even though it was a rainy day. Josh was very informative and he was…
Punta Gorda, Florida5721
Josh was an excellent tour guide. He took our group all around to see the lava flows and gave us some great…
Excellent time in Hilo and Kona
Jill and Josh took our group of 7 on 2 tours (Hilo Volcano adventure and Historic Kona). This husband and wife…
Jill was excellent. She was very informative and responsive. The day was delightful and we loved each area. Highly…
Fort Collins, Colorado2021
We were on this tour with Jill. Excellent guide. Very personable, knowledgeable, and funny. Had a great time…
Great time with Josh!
We were surprised to have a private tour with Josh. He showed us every inch of the island that he could, then took…
Great tour guide
Josh was very Knowledgeable, fun, and flexible. Loved all the stops on the tour. Highly recommend them.
Great guide and we covered lots of ground!
We saw everything as promised and even though the sea turtles were not there we had a great time. I highly…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071