This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The beaches, vineyards, and rainforests of Waiheke Island are just a short ferry ride from Auckland. On this tour, get your adrenaline pumping with a thrilling zipline experience and enjoy an incredible bird’s-eye view of the island.
- Incredible bird’s-eye views as you zipline through the treetops
- Hassle-free round-trip transport by minivan
- Choice of departure times available
- Personalized tour: small group of up to 12
What to Expect
Make your own way to the Waiheke Ferry Terminal, a short ferry ride from Auckland, where your driver is waiting for you. Transfer by air-conditioned minivan to the zipline departure point, where you are met by your instructor and the rest of your group. After a safety briefing and demonstration, strap on your harness and climb up to the treetop platform. Tackle a course of three high-speed ziplines, soaring high over the forested valleys and vineyards below, and enjoying spectacular aerial views over the island. Back on solid ground, follow a short, scenic trail back to the starting point. At the end of the tour, you are dropped back at the ferry terminal to catch your ferry back to Auckland.
- Pickup and drop-off at Waiheke Island Ferry Terminal
- Island mini tour introducing Waiheke's beautiful beaches, valleys, bays and vineyards
- Small group zipline tour, keeping your experience unhurried and personal
- Fully accompanied zipline experience, escorted by two professional guides
- Native forest walk - a gentle amble throughbeautiful, centuries-old NZ forest
- Food and drinks
- Ferry rides between Auckland and Waiheke Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight is 66lbs (30kg) and the maximum is 275lbs (125kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: 40-minute Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke Island is approximately NZ$40.00 for adults and NZ$20.00 for children aged between 5-15 years
- Please note: An additional $49 fee per person will be payable to EcoZip Adventures upon reschedules within 48hours of the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Covid-19 Procedures: Group sizes have been reduced, we will require all travellers to sign in on the day for contact tracing, we will be providing disposable facemasks as well if you would like to wear one.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
For someone who usually backs out at the last minute to avoid heights, this was a magnificent experience. It’s that I want to but I don’t want to moment. Alex and Tim explained everything really well and I felt very safe in their capable hands. Thoroughly enjoyable . Thanks so…
Date of experience: January 2021
Wonderful Waiheke experience for our staff Christmas party with helpful and knowledgeable staff. After being dropped off in Oneroa for lunch, we were walking to the ferry and bumped into Nooroa our driver, who had finished work for the day. He kindly offered to drive us all down…
Date of experience: December 2020
Awesome family adventure, we loved it! The fantastic, knowledgeable staff had us giggling right from the start when we were picked up from the ferry. Really recommend this experience, the views are amazing. Waiheke Island is stunning.
Date of experience: October 2020
Was so much fun the team was great.. And we had a pretty big group and wasn't a problem.. The zipline was great adrenaline rush.. The Bush walk was beautiful.. Staff were really friendly and supportive
Date of experience: July 2020
We booked to do this during our Cruise around New Zealand, caught the ferry over from Auckland. We were greeted at the terminal by the driver who drove us into the forest for our experience. The guides were great, explained everything at each point, making every as clear as…
Date of experience: March 2020
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: EcoZip Adventures
I love zip lining so was very happy to try it on Waiheke. Great staff and felt very safe. Enjoyed the first two zi…
I think its good, but maybe a bit expensive for a family. Staff werent so friendly to us but the view is beautiful …
Such a fun day!
We went to Eco Zip yesterday and had an awesome day! They picked us up in Oneroa and dropped us back there later so…
Great staff, fun, also enjoyed the short bush walk back up the hill afterwards. Good emphasis on safety.
Great day out.
We did the Winddown tour - ferry - pick up- zipline - drop to lunch -lunch - ferry. Professional, safe, exciting a…
The parents sat this one out, but the actual ziplining looked really enjoyable and fun. 1, you need to book it in…
Awesome zipline experience & the best shuttle driver ever!
The zipline experience was great, friendly staff and fantastic views. Nu has to be the best shuttle driver ever! F…
Great fun for age ages
We were a family group on Waiheke celebrating a 50th birthday. Our Plan B instead of Bali. Ages ranged from 13 to…
Makes your heart sing!
I booked this adventure for my man and I. He's mildly scared of heights so I was worried he wouldn't enjoy it. He L…
It’s a rip off. Don’t waste your money here. Definitely not worth it. For $130 you only get 1 minute of actual time…
Outside our comfort zone
Group of 5 ladies all aged 65 pushing ourselves outside our comfort zone. Wow what an experience going from petrifi…
So Much Fun!
This was a wonderful adventure. The staff are fantastic and the information they provide is wonderful. We learned s…
Had a ball from the moment our Ecozip driver Nu met us at the ferry - he was so entertaining. Lesie and Jayden we…
A fun day out
Guides were knowledgeable and good value. 3 zip lines were good and the walk back up was nice too. A great way to s…
The experience exceeded our expectations in every way. The staff was so sweet and professional and made the zip lin…
- Hauraki Gulf, EcoZip Adventures, and 1 more
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071