Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Four multi-day hikes » Golden sands of Abel Tasman Coastal Track » Crystal clear rivers and limestone canyons of the West Coast » Cycling the West Coast Wilderness Trail » Cruising the magnificent Milford Sound
NELSON - ABEL TASMAN 13.5 km/ 4...
BARK BAY - ANCHORAGE 8.5 - 12...
ANCHORAGE - MURCHISON 15 km/ 3...
MURCHISON - BALLROOM OVERHANG 8...
BALLROOM OVERHANG - HOKITIKA 6...
HOKITIKA - ARTHUR'S PASS 39 km/...
ARTHUR'S PASS - EDWARDS HUT 7...
EDWARDS VALLEY - MT SOMERS 7 km/...
MT SOMERS - AORAKI/MT COOK 8 km/...
AORAKI/MT COOK - LAKE HAWEA 4...
LAKE HAWEA - ASPIRING HUT 14 km/...
ASPIRING HUT - KNOBS FLAT 8 km/...
KNOBS FLAT - MILFORD 2-hour...
KNOBS FLAT - QUEENSTOWN 2 km/ 45...
QUEENSTOWN - TOUR ENDS
77 Trafalgar Street, Nelson 7010, New Zealand
Pinewood Lodge, 48 Hamilton Road, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Waka experience and boat cruise
- Entry/Admission - Kaiteriteri Beach
- Entry/Admission - Abel Tasman Coast Track
- Entry/Admission - Paparoa National Park
- Entry/Admission - Hokitika Beach
- Entry/Admission - Arthur's Pass National Park Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Arthur's Pass Walking Track
- Entry/Admission - Mount Somers Track
- Entry/Admission - Aoraki Mount Cook National Park Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park
- Entry/Admission - Mount Aspiring National Park
- Entry/Admission - Eglinton Valley
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had a fantastic couple of weeks on the Ultimate South trip and were treated to some real New Zealand weather, including sunshine, biblical rain and floods. Our guide Mitch had his work cut out, frequently changing plans, routes and accommodation in an effort to keep us as dry…
Response from HikingNewZealand, Owner at Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days
Responded 15 Dec 2019
Kia ora, Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it is really appreciated as independent reviews are so valuable to people considering booking one of our trips. You certainly had your share of weather so it was great to be able to adapt the itinerary to capture as much sunshine as possible. Bringing people together with a shared passion for nature and hiking on our Ultimate trips is something really special. With everyone pitching in together these trips are more of a facilitated adventure than a guide-led tour. All the very best for more adventures in 2020. Kind regards, Anne Murphy
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hiking New Zealand
Amazing four-day hike
I completed a four-day hike in Arthurs Pass with Hiking NZ. Not having a lot of hiking experience I was apprehensiv…
Exploring the Magic of New Zealand
Hiking New Zealand did an excellent job in taking us to places that I found to be very beautiful. There was a sens…
Hiking NZ’s South Island
We had a fabulous trip with guides Andre and Katie. So many great hikes and activities covering so many iconic spot…
Nice trip around the North Island
The Ultimate North tour shows the best spots of the North Island. It combines beautiful places with the must-sees o…
An incredible country with a great outfitter.
It is hard to put in a few words how great this trip was for my wife and I. HNZ made all the arrangements once we …
Real outdoor adventure
I enjoyed an unforgettable amazing and well organised week with Hiking New Zealand. Our guide Grace did a brilliant…
New Zealand's south island ... experienced, explained and enjoyed - a lot.
Meeting up with a group of unknowns to travel in a minibus and live in close proximinty for 8 days created a little…
Fantastic Overview of New Zealand's Natural Beauty
Hiking New Zealand's Uncut hike was fabulous. It was a non-stop adventure to places I would have had great difficul…
Spring Wanderer trip with Chai
The best trip I did in three months in New Zealand! Hiking New Zealand offers this amazing early season trip, with …
Hiking New Zealand did a fantastic job with this 13 day tour of both islands. The guides: Justin, Martin, Eva and A…
HF New Zealand
An excellent holiday over both islands. Exceptional leaders in Cath (North Island) and Jeremy (South Island). They …
Amazing 13 day tour!!
We completed the 13 day uncut tour of both N.Z.'s north and south islands this past April and had the most amazing …
I can't wait to come back!
So where do I start? I chose the Southern Slice 8-day hiking tour which started on the 16th of April in Nelson. My …
The Weather Witch Provides a Beautiful Sunny Vacation (inside joke)
We did the New Zealand Uncut 13 day hike of the north and south islands in February. We were tentative about doing…
Fun and Comprehensive South Island Tour
We just completed a 9-day Hiking New Zealand tour with six friends and couldn’t be more pleased with our trip. Our …
- Kaiteriteri Beach, Abel Tasman Coast Track, and 13 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days
- Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days on Tripadvisor
- Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days price starts from $4,678.15. Discover and book Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days on Tripadvisor
- Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days on Tripadvisor
- Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days is hosted by Hiking New Zealand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hiking New Zealand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ultimate South - Hiking New Zealand - 15 days on Tripadvisor