View all photos (35)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Off Road Adventures Queenstown, 61A Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Transfers from Queenstown
- Wet weather gear if required
- Helmets & eye protection
- Expert guides
- Price: $398 (Price listed is per Yamaha Viking buggy (5 customers max in each buggy).
- Duration: Allow 1.5 hours in total duration with 60 minutes of solid off road action
- Departures: Confirmed tours depart daily at 10am and 2pm. Please check-in 10 minutes before your departure time. (A 12pm & 4pm departure time may be available for group bookings during the summer season).
- Check-in location: The Off Road Adventure Centre, 61A Shotover St in central Queenstown. Please check-in 10 minutes before your departure time. Transfers are included although you can self-drive to the site.
- We provide: Transport to and from our shop in central Queenstown, late model 4x4 machines, helmets, eye protection. Wet weather jacket/pants available if required.
- We recommend: Wearing sensible clothing that you will be comfortable in & don’t mind getting dusty. Feel free to bring water, food, a camera and a bag with you.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Right from the time we shot down that first slope at what felt like 100 k’s an hour, we knew this was going to be great fun or we were going to be sick! I can assure you it was the former! Ryan (our guide) is a top bloke with a great sense of humour! Oh, and did I mention he is…
Date of experience: February 2020
Thanks to Scott for a great tour... my son thoroughly enjoyed himself! Scott was very knowledgeable about the local area.
Date of experience: January 2020
We had such a fantastic time with Scott our leader! The buggys were so powerful, fun, safe and responsive- easy to drive! Scott was personable and knowledgeable and enhanced our experience! Thank you Off Road- we will be back for more more adventures!!
We signed up with Off Road Expeditions through queenstown tourist info centre. We were guided by Scott during our tour. He was an incredible guide who knew how to excite kids and bring lots of joy to the family. Highly recommended, especially guided by Scott. - reuben, 17dec19,…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Off Road Expeditions
Had an epic time with Scott as our tour guide. Highly recommend! Great views of Queenstown and the tracks through t…
Amazing views, excellent thrills, great group of people and awesome guide with local knowledge (Scott), highly reco…
Scott was awesome!
My friend and I did the guided buddy tour with Scott. We had such an incredible time! Scott was very friendly! We a…
Loved it - these guys are awesome
Six friends (3 couples), spur of the moment decision. Very professional from start to finish. Cannot recommend it…
Great experience for the full family
Our family of 6 - Husband, 3 kids (from 13 to 4years old) and Grandma had a great day out with Scott. Beautiful sc…
Awesome day out there
Had Scott as our guide today I’ve been on most of their Off Road Adventure tours and Definitely recommend doing thi…
Had so much fun out with Scotty, highly recommend doing this if you are planning on visiting Queenstown. Would tota…
If you ever in Queenstown I recommend you go and do the 4wd buggies with these guys definitely money well spent and…
Family special buggy
Had a great Morning out with Scotty if u enjoy some off road action you will enjoy this, Kids loved it also!
Challenger self drive guided buggy tour
Holy! That was so much fun! Scott made the adventure very memorable, he was fun, had lots of information to tell us…
I booked this experience for my partner for Christmas and it did not disappoint! Our tour guide Scott was amazing f…
Queenstown buggy adventure
AMAZING!!!! Highly recommend. Loads of fun, felt extremely safe. Awesome views and very knowledgable guide. 10/10
The only way to see Queenstown
Had so much fun on the Buggy tour with Scott this afternoon. Great guide wth plenty of knowledge and experience. P…
Fun way to see Queenstown’s views!
Top trip! Safe, fun, stunning views. Ryan was great! Definitely recommend this for families with young grown-ups …
Offered this adventure to my dad visiting for holidays. We were not expecting having so much fun !! Scott took us f…
- Lake Wakatipu, Off Road Expeditions
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071