Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
Visit our Travel Safe hub to see how we're helping you make more informed travel decisions during COVID-19.
A note from Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa)
Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygiene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please wear a facemask for all transport.
A shore excursion highlighting the magnificent scenery of the Banks Peninsula and its twin harbours of Lyttelton & Akaroa. From Lyttelton travel through the harbours inner bays through Gebbies Pass, Lakes Ellesmere & Forsyth and onto the hilltop overlooking Akaroa Harbour. Enjoy a two-hour nature cruise in Akaroa Harbour, with usual sightings of the rare Hector’s Dolphins and other native marine wildlife, followed by an optional lunch at Bully Hayes. In the afternoon, visit a cheese factory and stop on the hills overlooking Christchurch for great views of the city and Canterbury Plains.
- Lunch - (if option chosen)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing nature cruise
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Leisure Tours
Waipara Wine Trail Tour
Graham from Leisure Tours picked four of us up from our hotel for a half day wine tour, visiting four wineries wit…
I booked this solo because it was a Tuesday and I was traveling alone. My driver Graham showed up exactly on time …
Great afternoon’s experience
Our driver Phil was super friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and just overall amazing. The selection of winerie…
Private 6 Week Tour
I traveled with a group of 13 on a private prearranged itinerary for 6 weeks. Our air flights to both islands, coor…
Trip of a lifetime!
We enjoyed an amazing tour of the South Island of NZ. Felt safe and well cared for. Terrific driver, Ian. Lovely ac…
Graham our driver was awesome. He was humble, friendly and approachable and most of all cared for us.
Great selection of wineries with both boutique and larger-scale operations represented. Our first tasting started l…
Superb day on the Waipara Wine Trail
Had a superb day on the Waipara Wine Trail Afternoon Tour from Christchurch. I would highly recommend this tour if…
What a beautiful spot. Had the best fish n chips in a very long time. Wonderful shops to brows through. Everyon…
Amazing experience, i would highly recommend.
Well organized, lovely friendly and helpful staff. Onboard videos informative. Great trip got what we expected ev…
Worth a look
Interesting kitchen area and a lovely outdoor area with a great vintage car. Friendly volunteers giving a great ed…
Didn't really see a whole lot
Our full day, small group tour of Christchurch began in Akaroa and was given by Ian. It took us about an hour and …
Giants House must see
We walked to the meeting spot once off the ship and boarded a small van. The van held about 15 people. We drove u…
Waste of a Day
Although the bus left on time and we were aware of the travel time to Christchurch, we didn’t expect to have only …
Akaroa & Surrounds
We were met ashore in Akaroa with a friendly welcome and to our surprise we were upgraded and we got to go to Chris…
- Leisure Tours
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 992 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 335 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa)
- Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa) will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa) on Tripadvisor
- Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa) price starts from $224.64. Discover and book Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa) on Tripadvisor
- Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa) on Tripadvisor
- Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa) is hosted by Leisure Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Leisure Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lyttelton Shore Excursion: Twin Harbour Tour (Lyttelton & Akaroa) on Tripadvisor