View all photos (13)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Christchurch to Queenstown...
Queenstown to Makarora. One last...
Makarora to Glacier Country....
Franz Josef to Okarito Lagoon....
Okarito to Paparoa National...
Punakaiki to the Abel Tasman...
Abel Tasman National Park. A...
Abel Tasman National Park....
Abel Tasman to Wellington. Head...
Wellington to New Plymouth. The...
New Plymouth to Auckland. Enjoy...
Auckland to the Bay of Islands....
Bay of Islands. Enjoy a full day...
Bay of Islands to Orewa. Sand...
Orewa to Auckland. Head back to...
Christchurch Bus Exchange Lichfield Street - Regional Platform, Christchurch Central City, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
106 Vincent Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Accommodation - 11 nights camping in a selection of scenic and remote campsites with upgrade options
- Accommodation - 1 Queenstown hostel night
- 1 x Driver/guide
- 1 x Tour Guide
- Wine tasting in Marlborough
- Use of sports equipment on board
- Museums and National Parks
- Scenic Marlborough Cook Straight ferry crossing
- Plenty of free hikes and walk options
- Bike hire (optional)
- Adventure activities (optional)
- 2 x hostel nights. We have dorm beds reserved for everyone and payment is made locally
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Flying Kiwi
Fantastic way to see New Zealand
I had the best time ever! From the booking ( the office always answered super friendly all of my silly questions)…
Ramat Gan, Israel20
A great way to experience New Zealand
The Ultimate Explorer is a great way to get a taste of New Zealand. The office staff were very friendly, and…
It was a great journey with amazing drivers and guides. With a lot of choices of adventures. I can really…
Greater London, United Kingdom81
Fantastic experience in New Zealand
We joined this wonderful tour in November and had the most fabulous time from beginning to end. If you like…
I did the 28 day ultimate explorer tour over the holidays. Theres a lot of driving each day and I felt the tour…
Nelson, New Zealand11
This tour has exceeded all my expectations!
This tour has exceeded all my expectations! Before departure I received an email with my itinerary for each day,…
Hong Kong, China10
Fun, lots to see, worth the money
I did the southern camping tour from Christchurch to Queenstown. It was my first time camping and the trip had…
Wonderful guides, lovely group, amazing sites
Everything was well organized by the flying kiwi Office and the Tour Guides, Brooke and Aaron. Thanks for a…
Dannyboy and Broadsword21
Great way to see all of New Zealand
We opted for the 28 day experience and were not disappointed. Flying Kiwi provided a wide variety of activities,…
Fascinating. It’s a trip with incredible contrasts!!! And wonderful people. I had an injury during my stay, and…
- Queenstown Hill, Queenstown Hill, and 13 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071