View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Horse trekking (1 hr trek)
- Jet Boating on Waimakariri River (If option selected at time of booking)
- Sheep farm visit (If option selected at time of booking)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Cruise port pickup/drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Wear long pants / trousers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Leisure Tours
Fun Way To Experience NZ Wine
I am giving this 5 stars because Leisure Tours delivered what they promised. I will describe the experience first,…
Nice day seeing sites and being on a boat viewing dolphins. They are interesting to watch. Lunch was ok, but not…
The tour company was very flexible as the ship had problems with their tenders. It helped people who were late and…
Los Angeles, California287
A Rainy Day in Dunedin
Our Tour guide, Ron, was very information; however, the weather was not coorperating with us. It started of with…
This was a great introduction to the wineries near Christchurch, the tour was well planned and went around to four…
Lake Forest, California3421
Flying over just inches of water!
The bus ride was a long one from Akaroa, but the scenery was fantastic and the seats were comfortable. We went in…
OK but too long
We booked this tour online since we were coming into Akaroa on a cruise. I just wanted a mini tour of the area…
Ship didn't dock but given no hassle refund!
Unfortunately our ship was unable to dock due to poor conditions. We were devastated to miss this tour. I…
Scotty is number one
Our group of 6 booked the day trip to Christchurch on line while cruising NZ on the Queen Elizabeth. The tour was…
I have mixed feelings about this tour
We were met by some lovely folks at the cruise ship terminal. Unfortunately the weather was cold and rainy so I am…
- Leisure Tours
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071