Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
Visit our Travel Safe hub to see how we're helping you make more informed travel decisions during COVID-19.
A note from Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds
Follow the safety guidelines as issued by the New Zealand Government and maintain good hygene and social distancing measures. Do not travel if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. If the city in which you are departing from is in alert level two, then please where a facemask for all transport.
Experience the very best of the Bay of Islands on this shore excursion, including tours and exploration of Paihia, Russell, Kerikeri, Haruru Falls and the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. While your cruise ship is berthed in the Bay of Islands, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paihia, the beautiful Haruru Falls, and Kerikeri with its historic Mission House and Stone Store. Following your sightseeing tour, your coach will board a vehicle ferry to Russell where you can explore New Zealand's oldest town on foot. You will then return to Paihia via passenger ferry and be transferred to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds with time for lunch (own expense) and a fully guided tour of the grounds and Maori Cultural Performance. Finally you will be transferred back to your cruise ship tenders where your tour will conclude.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byWaitangi
- 1Haruru FallsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2KerikeriStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3RussellStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 4Waitangi Treaty GroundsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return Ferry Tickets to and from Russell
- All activities and entry fees listed
- Live commentary on board
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Worry Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infants two years and younger are free of charge provided they do not require a seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Leisure Tours
Waipara Wine Trail Tour
Graham from Leisure Tours picked four of us up from our hotel for a half day wine tour, visiting four wineries wit…
I booked this solo because it was a Tuesday and I was traveling alone. My driver Graham showed up exactly on time …
Great afternoon’s experience
Our driver Phil was super friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and just overall amazing. The selection of winerie…
Private 6 Week Tour
I traveled with a group of 13 on a private prearranged itinerary for 6 weeks. Our air flights to both islands, coor…
Trip of a lifetime!
We enjoyed an amazing tour of the South Island of NZ. Felt safe and well cared for. Terrific driver, Ian. Lovely ac…
Graham our driver was awesome. He was humble, friendly and approachable and most of all cared for us.
Great selection of wineries with both boutique and larger-scale operations represented. Our first tasting started l…
Superb day on the Waipara Wine Trail
Had a superb day on the Waipara Wine Trail Afternoon Tour from Christchurch. I would highly recommend this tour if…
What a beautiful spot. Had the best fish n chips in a very long time. Wonderful shops to brows through. Everyon…
Amazing experience, i would highly recommend.
Well organized, lovely friendly and helpful staff. Onboard videos informative. Great trip got what we expected ev…
Worth a look
Interesting kitchen area and a lovely outdoor area with a great vintage car. Friendly volunteers giving a great ed…
Didn't really see a whole lot
Our full day, small group tour of Christchurch began in Akaroa and was given by Ian. It took us about an hour and …
Giants House must see
We walked to the meeting spot once off the ship and boarded a small van. The van held about 15 people. We drove u…
Waste of a Day
Although the bus left on time and we were aware of the travel time to Christchurch, we didn’t expect to have only …
Akaroa & Surrounds
We were met ashore in Akaroa with a friendly welcome and to our surprise we were upgraded and we got to go to Chris…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 945 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 738 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds on Tripadvisor
- Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds price starts from $163.31. Discover and book Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds on Tripadvisor
- Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Russell and Waitangi Treaty Grounds on Tripadvisor