Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 7 day, small group guided tour of the North Island will visit the Coromandel, Rotorua, Taupō, and the bustling capital Wellington, with the option to visit Hobbiton and the Tongariro Crossing along the way. With accommodation and some activities included (see below), our all-inclusive tours are hassle-free, authentic experiences for those short on time.
Auckland to Hot Water Beach
Hot Water Beach to Waitomo
Waitomo to Rotorua
Rotorua Free Day
Tamaki Maori Village to Taupo
Taupo free day
Taupo to Wellington
TMACS Backpackers, 118-122 Nelson Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
YHA Wellington Backpacker Hostel, 292 Wakefield Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- Accommodation x 7 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Entry/Admission - Tamaki Maori Village
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Cove Kayak Tours
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Kaitiaki Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Skydive Taupo
- Entry/Admission - Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kiwi Experience
This was very difficult for me , i had very stress because of them. I felt that it was my fault and they didn't help me.
I booked tickets from kiwi to return to my country because of covid. I went to airport and the airline told me that…
Just awesome. Thanks Kiwi Experience. could not think of a better way to travel round new zealand south island with…
they don't give the chance, to the customers, to decide how to spend their own money. The bus drivers are so insist…
Disappointing customer service
I booked this tour a while ago, obviously given the coronavirus outbreak this tour was cancelled, however first of …
Avoid if a bit older
This bus does what the youngens like I think, but I was travelling with my wife and this was by far the biggest mis…
Myself and my friend (both 23 years old) travelled New Zealand via the Kiwi Experience at the beginning of 2020. We…
Bookings automatically removed even though we did as our driver advised - no help from kiwi experience
We are travelling with kiwi experience but were held up in Taupo for an extra night because the Tongariro crossing …
Amazing for solo travel and tonnes of awesome activities
I started with Dave in Christchurch and it was a bit rocky because I was at an alternative stop and the bus was lat…
No stress, no headache to find a room, relaxing in the bus, excellent driver and guide, very good condition buses
BEST MONTH OF MY LIFE
I’ve never so in love with a country right away then I have with New Zealand and this is in big part thanks to Kiwi…
Driver Jason is the Man!!
Kia Ora, My time on the Kiwi Experience has been unbelievably amazing, with today being our penultimate day as we …
I want to share how happy our group was with Kiwi Experience. We had a tour group of two buses with families and ad…
10/10 Kiwi Experience!
The Kiwi experience was amazing, we had Guy as our driver and we could not have got a better guide. Every trip he r…
Intercity bus travel
What a great trip excellent bus driver commentary and helpful advice. Super comfortable and wonderful way to see th…
No single word can sum up how great this trip has been!
I flew up from Queenstown to Auckland to jump on the kiwi experience not knowing it was going to be the trip of a l…
- Hot Water Beach, Cathedral Cove Walk, and 17 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 4,717 travellers!
from NZ$239.20* NZ$299.00
Popular: Booked by 1,289 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 7 Day - North Island Tour (All inclusive)
- 7 Day - North Island Tour (All inclusive) will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 7 Day - North Island Tour (All inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- 7 Day - North Island Tour (All inclusive) price starts from $1,376.91. Discover and book 7 Day - North Island Tour (All inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- 7 Day - North Island Tour (All inclusive) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 7 Day - North Island Tour (All inclusive) on Tripadvisor