Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tour includes: Accommodation x14 nights. Breakfast x14 Dinner x2 Activities include; Waitomo Glowworms Caves tour, Te Puia entry ticket, Tamaki Maori Village overnight experience, Spa thermal park reserve, Te Papa museum, Winery Tour (FROMM), Lake Tekapo Dark Sky reserve observatory, Queenstown Skyline and buffet dinner, Lots of hiking. The ideal trip for any New Zealand first-timer. Experience some of the world’s most picturesque valleys, get up close to fascinating Māori culture and give the ticker a good workout with a plethora of adrenaline activities. This 14-day tour will take you around the country’s hottest spots, with accommodation and some activities included (see below), our all-inclusive tours are hassle-free, authentic experiences for those short on time.
Auckland to Hot Water Beach
Hot Water Beach to Waitomo
Waitomo to Rotorua
Rotorua Free Day
Tamaki Maori Village to Taupo
Taupo Free Day
Taupo to Wellington
Wellington to Kaikoura
Kaikoura to Christchurch
Christchurch to Lake Tekapo
Tekapo to Wanaka via Mount Cook
Wanaka to Queenstown
Queenstown free day
Queenstown free day
TMACS Backpackers, 118-122 Nelson Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Nomads Queenstown Hostel, 5/11 Church Street, South island, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation x14
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Entry/Admission - Tamaki Maori Village
- Entry/Admission - Wellington
- Entry/Admission - FROMM Winery
- Entry/Admission - Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Cove Kayak Tours
- Entry/Admission - Hobbiton Movie Set
- Entry/Admission - Kaitiaki Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Skydive Taupo
- Entry/Admission - Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- Entry/Admission - AJ Hackett Kawarau Bungy Centre
- Entry/Admission - Shotover Jet Queenstown
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kiwi Experience
This was very difficult for me , i had very stress because of them. I felt that it was my fault and they didn't help me.
I booked tickets from kiwi to return to my country because of covid. I went to airport and the airline told me that…
Just awesome. Thanks Kiwi Experience. could not think of a better way to travel round new zealand south island with…
they don't give the chance, to the customers, to decide how to spend their own money. The bus drivers are so insist…
Disappointing customer service
I booked this tour a while ago, obviously given the coronavirus outbreak this tour was cancelled, however first of …
Avoid if a bit older
This bus does what the youngens like I think, but I was travelling with my wife and this was by far the biggest mis…
Myself and my friend (both 23 years old) travelled New Zealand via the Kiwi Experience at the beginning of 2020. We…
Bookings automatically removed even though we did as our driver advised - no help from kiwi experience
We are travelling with kiwi experience but were held up in Taupo for an extra night because the Tongariro crossing …
Amazing for solo travel and tonnes of awesome activities
I started with Dave in Christchurch and it was a bit rocky because I was at an alternative stop and the bus was lat…
No stress, no headache to find a room, relaxing in the bus, excellent driver and guide, very good condition buses
BEST MONTH OF MY LIFE
I’ve never so in love with a country right away then I have with New Zealand and this is in big part thanks to Kiwi…
Driver Jason is the Man!!
Kia Ora, My time on the Kiwi Experience has been unbelievably amazing, with today being our penultimate day as we …
I want to share how happy our group was with Kiwi Experience. We had a tour group of two buses with families and ad…
10/10 Kiwi Experience!
The Kiwi experience was amazing, we had Guy as our driver and we could not have got a better guide. Every trip he r…
Intercity bus travel
What a great trip excellent bus driver commentary and helpful advice. Super comfortable and wonderful way to see th…
No single word can sum up how great this trip has been!
I flew up from Queenstown to Auckland to jump on the kiwi experience not knowing it was going to be the trip of a l…
- Cathedral Cove Walk, Hot Water Beach, and 31 more
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 4,717 travellers!
from NZ$239.20* NZ$299.00
Popular: Booked by 1,289 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 14 Day - North to South Island Tour (All inclusive)
- 14 Day - North to South Island Tour (All inclusive) will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 14 Day - North to South Island Tour (All inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- 14 Day - North to South Island Tour (All inclusive) price starts from $2,868.34. Discover and book 14 Day - North to South Island Tour (All inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- 14 Day - North to South Island Tour (All inclusive) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 14 Day - North to South Island Tour (All inclusive) on Tripadvisor