Your Melbourne dinner cruise starts at Southbank Promenade on the southern side of the Yarra River. Hop aboard the Spirit of Melbourne — your fully enclosed floating restaurant — and set off up the river.
As you cruise along the Yarra, admire the lights of the city and pass by waterfront attractions like Flinders Station, Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena and Riverside Park.
Your 4-course dinner is prepared by expert chefs and matched with premium Australian wines. While you dine, enjoy attentive service and the lively yet romantic atmosphere. Choose from a variety of beverages such as beer, spirits, and red, white or sparkling wine, and end your meal with a glass of port or a liqueur.
Your unique dinner experience ends when you return to Southbank Promenade.
Sample 3-hour dinner menu:
Catering is provided for vegetarians and special dietary needs, please advise when booking.
Entrée: (One selection per guest)
• Imperial Seafood Cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
• Lamb Kofta served with a mediterranean salad and minted yoghurt (GF)
• Ratatouille Filo Parcel served with goats cheese and salad (V)
Main Course (One selection per guest)
• Chargrilled Chicken Breast with a porcini mushroom cream sauce, served with potato and seasonal vegetables
• Crispy Skinned Moroccan Salmon Fillet with a creamy pimento sauce, served with potato and seasonal vegetables
• Pan Fried Beef Eye Fillet cooked “medium” with a creamy green peppercorn jus, served with potato and seasonal vegetables (GF)
• Portuguese Lamb Shank on a base of mash potato with a confit of vegetables (GF)
• Whole Baby Pumpkin filled with a stir fry of seasonal vegetables and quinoa, topped with melted cheese (V) (GF)
Dessert: (One selection per guest)
• Sticky Date Pudding served with butterscotch sauce & ice-cream
• Jubilee Apple Crumble served with ice-cream
- Premium selection of Red, White & Sparkling Wines
- Selection of Beers & a range of Spirits
- Soft Drinks & Orange Juice
- Port or Liqueur (Available upon request during Tea & Coffee service)