View all photos (48)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Uluru-Kata Tjuta National ParkStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 2UluruStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mutitjulu WaterholeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4UluruStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort Hotels
- Small-group tour of Uluru by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Outback picnic breakfast including freshly brewed coffee and tea
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Car Seat for infants (0-4 years) - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory - $60 payable direct
- Entry/Admission - Uluru
- Entry/Admission - Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We had a wonderful sunrise tour with Camille. We were so lucky because it was only the 4 of us on the tour with our guide. Camille drove us out to a private area, set up a lovely breakfast and we ate and watched the sun rise. Once the sun came up, so did the flies but we still…
Date of experience: February 2020
My wife and I took the Uluru Sunrise tour with Charlotte as our guide. Left at 5:10 in the morning so we were in place for the sunrise. Unfortunately the sky was clouded over so we didn’t get the impressive view of Uluru that you see in the iconic pictures. Breakfast was good. …
Although you do have to get up early to experience the tour, it is well worthwhile. Our guides Mike and Dana were wonderful. Mike took us to some unique areas and was always one step ahead of the big tours. Mike also educcated us with many of the native stories which I very…
Date of experience: November 2019
Our guide Tia gave us the ultimate experience! A very pleasant breakfast in an amazing location. Her passion and the knowledge she imparted throughout the tour was absorbing and infectious. We now have a much better understanding of the Aboriginal people, traditions and…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: SEIT Outback Australia
The Guide Was Trying To Be Good.
I hate giving bad reviews. I love exploring the world and the folks that agree to be guides are to be respected for…
Wish I'd been told in advance or I would not have booked this
I'm not giving this a lower rating because (a) it's my own fault for booking the afternoon tour (I booked too late …
Must do tour in the Red Centre
Everything about this tour is amazing! From being picked up in the beast, great breakfast, beautiful sunrise and th…
A very pleasant morning
Really enjoyed our morning walk around Uluru. An easy flat walk with most surprisingly in the shade. Conner was a g…
Uluru sunrise and breakfast
Must do.. Sarah our guide was the best. The rock is just amazing. Sarah answered all our questions. Yummy breakfast…
A wonderful afternoon seeing a truly incredible part of this amazing country. Dan the van man, driver and tour gui…
A Good Introduction to Uluru
This is a no non-strenuous tour that provides a good introduction to Uluru. The weather can be hot and the bugs nu…
The trip was very exciting and interesting. A real adventure. Jerry shows us a lot of interesting places and plants…
We took the Sunrise Kata Tjuta Tour with John and Anke and the Uluru sunset tour with Erica. Both were great tours …
Don’t be conned
We assumed the tour would include the sunset spot. Apparently it would in conflict with their sunset tour so you ar…
We started the day with a private Sunrise and Breakfast tour at Kata Tjuta with just my wife and me are our incredi…
Sunset Tour Uluru
Ellie took two couples to see sunset at Uluru. She is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Uluru. She provided…
What a great tour guide Connor was professional,polite ,very funny and full of information.
Connor was our guide and kept up very entertained on the bus and during the walk,you could tell he was a subject ma…
We took both the sunset tour/hike at Uluru and the sunrise tour of Kata Juta. Both guides were extremely knowledge…
great tour Kata tjuta with breakfast
Great tour with very kind guide Sebastian, he was very kind, funny and full of interesting information.
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 320 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast
Which attractions will I visit with Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast on Tripadvisor
How much is Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast?
Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast price starts from US$101.89. Discover and book Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast on Tripadvisor
What is the Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast cancellation policy?
Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast?
Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast is hosted by SEIT Outback Australia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SEIT Outback Australia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Highlights of Uluru Including Sunrise and Breakfast on Tripadvisor