View all photos (112)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Get an authentic experience of Australia's Red Centre on this 3-day outback tour from Alice Springs. Planning an independent outback trip can be tough, so leave the planning and itinerary to a guide. Sleep under the stars, try typical Aussie bush food, and learn about Aboriginal culture on a guided walk. Explore area highlights such as the Valley of the Winds, Kings Canyon, and the UNESCO-listed Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
- Two nights' camping in the outback with all details arranged
- Most meals provided, consisting of traditional Australian bush food
- In-depth lessons on Aboriginal culture and folklore
- Hikes around the area’s highlights: Kata Tjuta, Uluru, and Kings Canyon
What to Expect
Roll out of bed for early morning pickup at your Alice Springs hotel, where you'll meet your guide and group.You’ll only need to pack 3-days’ worth of clothing and a water bottle, as all food and camping logistics will be handled. Relax on the drive into the outback, knowing that the logistics and details have been worked out ahead of time. Arrive at Kings Canyon for a 3-hour hike around the site's sandstone domes, culminating in a swim at the Garden of Eden. Head for Curtin Springs, where you'll set up your evening's bush camp; enjoy a bush-style dinner and sleep out under the stars. Day two includes hikes through the Valley of the Winds and Kata Tjuta, tales about the Dreamtime at the Aboriginal Cultural Centre, and sunset over Uluru. After an overnight stay at the Ayers Rock Campground, wake to watch the sunrise over Uluru, then head out for a base walk and camel ride before heading back to civilization in Alice Springs.
Alice Springs, Alice Springs, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Returns to original departure point
- 2 nights camping in the Outback under the stars in a swag
- Small-group tour - we take a maximum of 21 people tour
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $25 Uluru parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Sleeping bags can be hired for $20 for the tour
- Please bring a small bag, sturdy walking shoes, a torch, a hat, sunscreen, 2 water bottles, towel, swimmers, toiletries, camera and sunglasses. Warm clothes for the winter and comfortable light fitting clothes for the summer
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: The Rock Tour - Day Tours
So nice tour!
It's my best time in my life. All of moments were so impressive and I never can't forget. And out guide Brooke was…
this tour really exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend anyone who wants to experience the Aussie outback on…
Great guide but not worth the money
We did the 2 nights/3 days Rock Tour. Driving and Pick Ups: On the first day it started with a lot of driving.…
4 Day Tour on February
First of all, I was worried about visiting Uluru during the summer season. But everything was unexpected! On the…
Unexpected Adventure of a Lifetime
Not gonna lie. There had been recent rain, and locals were telling us the flies were worse than they had been the…
Had a lot of fun with our tour guide brooke:)) i loved her exicitement and how she explained everything. My…
Outstanding 4 day camping/hiking tour!
I booked last minute on the 4 day Uluru to Uluru Rock tour and was thoroughly impressed! From start to finish,…
Great tour led by Riley
I did this 3 day tour starting on 26th Jan at Ayers Rock and finishing at Alice springs with a friendly group of…
Must-do tour when in the Outback!
Visiting the center of Australia, going on this tour is a decision we didn't regret for a second. I got the…
Cool tour with a great guide
The tour was really nice and everything was well organised. Especially our guide Riley did a great job. He made…
- Uluru, Ayers Rock and the Olgas, and 4 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071