I was a tourist who came all the way from England, and therefore couldn’t come all this way without seeing the Blue Mountains! I did the 3 day tour and could not have asked for anything more, it was perfectly executed, everything was done for...More
We’re from the Blue Mountains and we can’t wait to show off our backyard.
You are only a few moments away from confirming a Great Camping Adventure weekend in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales, that you will talk about forever. Imagine waking up with Kangaroos, kookaburras and cockatoos or relaxing after dinner, around a campfire whilst watching authentic Aboriginal dancers perform taking you deep into the dreamtime or live traditional Australian Country music, telling stories about our great country. We might even get you to sing along. We have prepared an exciting weekend in the Blue Mountains for you and your friends or family.This is what you will receive:
• Tent sites established with stretcher beds and mattress on your arrival. (we can supply sleeping bag and pillow. We will discuss this with you once you have confirmed your booking)
• Fully catered dinner Friday and Saturday nights, breakfast and lunch Saturday and Sunday.
• Entertainment: Friday night you will be honoured to witness a traditional Aboriginal smoking ceremony and Aboriginal dance around the campfire. Following the Aboriginal dancing, they will sit for a while and talk about their important culture. You will wake up Saturday morning and after a quick good morning to the Kookaburras and Kangaroos we will be heading off for your abseiling adventure. You will get to abseil from the cliffs in the upper mountains and see the most incredible views. The afternoon is filled with adventure and culture as we take you deep into the Jamison Valley on one of the regions oldest hiking trails.
• Entertainment: Saturday night relax after dinner and enjoy the very best in traditional country music showcasing some of the great stories of Australian history. Sunday morning you're off to see one of Australia's oldest Aboriginal places nestled in the bush in the lower Mountains dating back 1,600 years. Your weekend includes transfers via our air-conditioned bus from your camping ground to adventure and sightseeing.
• All individual National Park admission covered and the Great Camping Adventure staff will be with you all weekend. The only fee you will need to pay is if you drive your own vehicle and then you will be required to pay a vehicle pass which is $8 per day. This only applies to those that park their vehicle in the National Park. If you park your vehicle at the Glenbrook station or the tourist information centre there will be no charge. Our team will discuss this with you once your booking has been confirmed.
Sleep under the stars in comfort on this three-day, action-packed camping adventure in the Blue Mountains. The all-inclusive trip includes the best parts of camping in the wild—sitting around a camp fire, telling stories, being close to nature—but prioritizes your comfort, with stretcher beds, showers, and meals provided. A fun weekend for active travelers, with hiking, abseiling, and a visit to an ancient Aboriginal site.
Accommodation, bedding, meals, park fees, and all activities are included
Transfers from Sydney hotel or home are provided
Feel safe and secure with professional abseiling instructors
Meet local Aboriginal people and learn about their fascinating culture