View all photos (158)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Make sure you get the best possible views of Sydney by booking this helicopter tour over Australia's capital. With your pilot-guide pointing out all of the highlights and landmarks, get a whirlwind introduction to spots like the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, and Manly Cove. There's no better way to cover more ground in such a short time.
- A helicopter tour to see Sydney's highlights in the shortest time possible
- Learn all about Sydney through a pilot-guide's commentary
- Round-trip hotel transportation makes for a seamless experience
- Unparalleled aerial views and photo ops of Sydney's top landmarks
What to Expect
Your helicopter tour starts out with the utmost convenience: pickup right at your Sydney hotel door. Relax on the drive over to the helipad, where you check-in, meet your pilot, and listen to a safety briefing. With your camera or video device in hand, climb aboard and take off for the flight. Get comfortable in your seat and listen to your pilot's commentary through the headset while enjoying panoramic views of the Sydney skyline and the Pacific Ocean. The highlights of the short flight include the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Coogee, Taronga Zoo, and the famous coastline beaches. During the flight, listen and converse with the captain as well as other passengers through the included headsets. This tour is perfect for those short on time or first-time visitors to Sydney.
472 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- 20-minute helicopter tour
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary tea or coffee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We operate Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter and may incur additional cost subject to the number of passengers travelling.
- All passengers will be weighed upon check in.
- Bookings for two where the combined total is 200kg or more in total must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier).
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to 6 passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Courtesy transfer is available from selected City hotels. Once accommodation details are provided we will arrange the closest available option to where you are staying.
- You will receive confirmation of your flight time and scheduled pickup time from a City hotel (if required) via email.
- If you do not require transfer or are staying in an area outside the City you can make your own way to our base, check-in is 30 minutes prior to the confirmed departure time.
- Please ensure that we have a phone number (including country code if applicable) for when you are in Sydney in case we need to get in contact with you on the day of the flight.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Sydney Helitours
We had an absolutely fabulous 90 minute trip and cannot rate these guys too highly! From the moment we were…
We got lucky
We had a few occurrences that made this be a great day. Firstly our driver was superb. We instantly clicked. He…
From pick up at hotel to the drop off at hotel, staff very friendly and informative. Fantastic helicopter…
Sadly I can’t remember the pilots name but had the most incredible experience flying over Sydney with our…
Absolutely first class. Customer service is excellent and the experience of the flight itself was amazing,…
Best trip ever
Amazing tour from the very minute we were picked up from our hotel. Brilliant staff. The trip was the highlight of…
Timaru, New Zealand30
This was quite possibly the highlight of my stay in Sydney, breathtaking views across the city, harbor and…
Swindon, United Kingdom21
The whole experience was great. The driver that picked us up on the complimentary service was extremely…
Discrimination and not professional.
I booked the 20 min package with hotel pickup. I’ll describe what happened. There were 2 ladies. Probably…
Pilot Grant took us up in the Robinson R44, just us two and him. We took the "Grand Tour" (I think), based on the…
- Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and 3 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071