View all photos (6)
Book by April 30 to save 45% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In this day trip to the capital of Hungary all services are provided by your very own personal guide, with a private vehicle and exclusively for your party – nobody else can join the tour. You don't have to depend on fellow travellers and can enjoy a day worth to remember. Visit Budapest – the “Paris of the East”, enjoy a day filled with historic and cultural impressions in a city, that stands for the most important monuments of these flourishing and friendly two parts of the town: Buda and Pest, where the Castle Hill and the banks of the Danube are included in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as well as Matthias Church, Fisherman´s Bastion, House of Parliament, St. Stephan´s Cathedral, the Opera, Heroes Square, Chain Bridge, Vajdahunyad and the Royal Palace. You will also have free time for lunch and shopping. In the afternoon we will return to your drop off point in Vienna.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Vienna
- 1BudapestStop: 12 hours -Visit Budapest – the “Paris of the East”. Explore the UNESCO World heritage sites including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue. Enjoy a day filled with historic and cultural impressions in a Budapest, that stands for the most important monuments of these flourishing and friendly two parts of the town: Buda and Pest, where the Castle Hill and the banks of the Danube are included in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as well as Matthias Church, Fisherman´s Bastion, House of Parliament, St. Stephan´s Cathedral, the Opera, Heroes Square, Chain Bridge, Vajdahunyad and the Royal Palace. You will have also time for lunch and shopping. In the afternoon we will return to Vienna and your hotel.Read more
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- food and drinks in general are not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Tours
This trip was a lot of fun! Our tour guide was simply great and very knowledgeable of the history of Budapest. He w…
Thoroughly enjoyable day
Thank you to our great driver. Fantastic day. Definitely recommend it. Covered good selection of sites at Sulzburg.
What a magnificent day we had in Salzburg seeing the sites of Mozart’s first years as a young boy and future compos…
THE TOUR GUIDE WHICH MADE THE TRAVEL EXCEPTIONAL.
The tour guide George (Trip Date:25/2/2020) was full of knowledge to all the places we visited and he ensure that w…
If you into a exploring places, a day trip from Vienna to Prague is worth it.I mean of course you won't see everyth…
Worth it, but not overly impressed
I’m glad I went on this tour. Budapest has some incredible gothic architecture (parliament building). Our tour guid…
Go to the castle!
Salzburg, in my opinion, had little to offer in comparison to Vienna. It was nice to see some of the filming locati…
Day trip to Budapest
Trip was just ok. Our guide Reny, was good but not great. He had a very thick accent and was difficult to underst…
Very informative and help us getting to know the place
Thanks Andrea our tour guide who brought us to learn about more Budapest for the first time we visited.
Quite an enjoyable day trip with Sound of Music film trivia
Our guide was excellent. He did arrive a bit earlier than the 7am pick up so definitely worth being ready a solid 1…
One Day Visit to Prague from Vienna
Was a great experience.. Picked and dropped on time to/from hotel. Rudolph was knowledgeable, smart and provided al…
A long day, but a worthwhile one
Salzburg is about a 3 hour drive each way along the autobahn, so it makes the tour a long one with pickup around 7.…
Excellent Tours! We did 3 tours: Prague, Salzburg & Budapest
What makes a great tour is a great guide. Rudolph was fantastic. I am a history and political science buff so I hol…
Great and valuable one day tour of Budapest
I, solo traveler, could enjoy this one day tour with pick-up at my hotel perfectly. The group size was perfect with…
Salzburg private tour from Vienna
This tour was amazing got to see Salzburg focusing on Sound of Music places of interest along the route.The guide w…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071