This is a flexible tour. You can discuss your preferred sites to see at the time of placing your booking and we will work on your personalised tour itinerary. You can also advise us of an alternative preferred start time.
- It all starts at 8:45am when our private guide will collect you from your hotel or cruise ship.
- You’ll start off your day discovering the stunning World UNESCO Heritage Site, Valletta, the capital city that was built by knights.
- Next up is an opportunity to take in the sights, sounds and smells of Marsaxlokk, the charming traditional fishing village in the south of the island.
- We’ll take a scenic 25-minute boat ride along and inside the sea caves at Blue Grotto (optional).
- If you thought Stonehenge or the Pyramids were the only super-old man-made constructions in the world, wait until you check out the ancient temples at Hagar Qim - even Indiana Jones would be impressed by this historic site (optional).
- Then a quick walk along one of the highest points of the island at Dingli Cliffs, with gorgeous views of the deep blue Mediterranean Sea, and Filfla, the island used as a practice target for airborne bombs in WWII.
- No visit to Malta would be complete without a tour through the medieval streets of Mdina, the Silent City, where you’ll capture stunning views of Malta and appreciate the country’s tiny size.
- Your day isn't over yet! We’ll also show you Golden Bay, the location of the blockbuster film Troy.
- Last up, another movie set! Watch the animators bring the location of the Popeye film, starring the late Robin Williams, back to life!
- Just a short drive along the coast and you’re back to your start point at approximately 5pm.
This tour is approximately eight hours long.
Entrance fees to attractions, lunch and any souvenirs you wish to purchase are not included.
This tour requires moderate walking, but it is wheelchair friendly.