We offer you the chance to visit several top tourist attractions on the Island of Madeira on one of our four hour guided tours!
Drive through spectacular valley roads, encircled by hillsides used for the cultivation of the cherries and grapes used in Madeira wine. Enjoy the peace of the island’s mountainous interior, set back from the hustle and bustle of Funchal.
A four hour tour costs €120 for up to two people as a passenger on our lead vehicle, driven by our friendly expert tour guide who endeavours to provide you with the best experience possible. Special memories guaranteed!
Frequently visited destinations:
• Take in the views from the stunning Cabo Girão viewpoint with us. With an elevation of 580m it offers spectacular views over the Island! Do you dare to walk across the glass sky walk?
• Explore above the clouds at Pico do Arieriro. Soaring at 1818 metres high, it is Madeira’s third highest peak and allows you to experience life above the clouds below, whilst on a clear day you will be afforded stunning island wide views.
• Visit the magnificent statue of Cristo Rei. The statue, also known as the Sacred Heart statue, is an art deco statue of Jesus Christ located in Garajau.
• Enjoy the peace of the island’s mountainous interior set back from the hustle and bustle of Funchal.
• Câmara de Lobos is a quaint fishing village which provides scenic views and a glimpse of local life
• The awe-inspiring Ponta de São Lourenço
• Many more on the Island which will impress long lasting memories
What better way to explore the Island than on our automatic Rewaco trikes?