For many people, this is the beginning of a spiritual roads; some souls, looking deep inside themselves, in a natural and peaceful setting, in the silence of the holy places, in the sharing with the other pilgrims. Walking along those trails makes people feel part of a larger family; it creates a sense of belonging; since we are easy and informal, the pilgrimage turns into an experience in sharing and friendship. It is a challenging experience as it requires continuous physical efforts. Walking 15 to 30 km for day for several days, gives people the possibility to test the capabilities and sometimes to go beyond.
Ages 12-95, max of 16 per group
Duration: 4–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Start:Pickup details
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Pick up at your accommodation in Siena or in the Province of Siena
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117566P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117566P1