This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property. and learn how to enjoy some good wine, and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques.
After this amazing tour, we’ll visit the winery for a full lunch or dinner with wine course and tasting of many local products. You’ll taste tantalizing dishes, such as for lunch or dinner you’ll start with Bruschetta (bread with different olive oils) and snacks for appetizers, then go to the first course of Warm soup of Quinoa with vegetables, and Creamy quinoa with asparagus and almonds, as the second course.
No lunch or dinner is complete without dessert, you’ll be served Cantuccini with Dessert wine and Cream with cocoa.
This tour is definitely not only for vegans, but it also provides an opportunity for everyone to open their eyes and fill his or her bellies with absolutely delicious tastes, as our chefs will cook up a storm of vegan food, that even carnivores can’t refuse.
LUNCH/ DINNER MENU:
• Appetizers: Bruschetta (bread with different olive oils) and snacks
• First Course: Warm soup of Quinoa with vegetables
• Second Course: Creamy quinoa with asparagus and almonds
• Dessert: Cantuccini with Dessert wine and Cream with cocoa
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Truffle Olive Oil
• Pepper Hot Olive Oil
• Balsamic Vinegar Selected
• Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
• Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
• Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
• Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
• Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
• Chianti D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
• Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
• Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
• VinBeato - Dessert Wine
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes