View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The tour was organized to admire the beauties of the historic center of Palermo with its marvelous Cathedral, Castello della Zisa and the renowned Capuchin Catacombs. Finally stop at Porta Carbone with street food tasting (Panelle, Crocchè Panino con Milza)
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cattedrale di PalermoStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Quattro CantiStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Piazza PretoriaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Church of San CataldoStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Catacombe dei CappucciniStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Il Castello della ZisaStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- English, Italian or Spanish speaking hostess
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- tasting panelle and crocchè
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di Palermo
- Entry/Admission - Quattro Canti
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Pretoria
- museum ticket
- Entry/Admission - Church of San Cataldo
- Entry/Admission - Catacombe dei Cappuccini
- Entry/Admission - Il Castello della Zisa
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Adriana Viaggi
Excellent! 5 stars. Very comfortable journey. Would definitely use again. Arrived on time. Thank you
Brilliant taxi service
Taxi arrived on time and was very clean. Driver was very friendly and helpful! I have used this service a couple of…
Very friendly driver, very punctual. Car was super clean. We had a great chat, his English was very good. All in al…
Excellent service (transfer to cefalu)
Used Alex to transfer to Cefalu on my recent trip. Great service all round. Before flying we communicated over what…
Best Transportation Experience in Palermo
My experience with Alex from Adriano Viaggi was excellent. I'm currently pregnant and needed help with shipping a f…
Great airport transfer service!
Alex was really responsive to our airport transfer request via WhatsApp and met us promptly at the airport on our a…
A wonderful ride
We had a wonderful ride with Alex, as he was very kind with helping us with our bagage, spoke English extremely wel…
A wonderful ride with Alex
Wile leaving Palermo we were looking for a trustworthy tact. We then found Alex, he was exactly on time, very kind …
Great trip! Driver was on time and even stopped for some coffee breaks. Plus gave us a great price to the right loc…
Great transport to the airport
Great transport, on time. We had a very nice drive to the airport and a nice chat with the driver. I would recommen…
Reliable and cost effective service
Alex (Alessandro) gave us a great service. We did 4 transfers in Sicily as Alex worked out much cheaper than rentin…
Airport to Club Med Cefalù
Ask for Alessandro! Excellent driver, super professional and very entertaining. The car was very roomy, clean and c…
Can't go wrong just wandering around Palermo
Sicily is a not to be forgotten experience. No matter the weather, there are places to visit including plazas, muse…
Efficient taxi service
Took taxi to airport direct from hotel. Great service, arrived in good time & got us to airport with no fuss & very…
I took the whole tour of the opera house and found it really interesting. I went to the top of it to the terrace an…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 420 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Palermo city half day tour
Which attractions will I visit with Palermo city half day tour?
How much is Palermo city half day tour?
Palermo city half day tour price starts from US$150.95. Discover and book Palermo city half day tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Palermo city half day tour cancellation policy?
Palermo city half day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Palermo city half day tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Palermo city half day tour?
Palermo city half day tour is hosted by Adriana Viaggi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adriana Viaggi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Palermo city half day tour on Tripadvisor