View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Very peaceful Day Trip at a short distance from Rome ● Visit and enjoy Frascati with its authentic and welcoming inhabitants ● Join a great Pizza Cooking Class in a real bakery ● Enjoy a small group of 15 people or fewer for the best intimate experience
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Frascati Centro storicoStop: 5 hours - Admission includedJoin us in a very exciting afternoon and evening to discover the taste of the worldwide symbol of Italian cuisine, the mythic Pizza!! When you talk about Pizza you speak 100% Italian, and with this fantastic experience, we invite you to Frascati for a great evening of pizza making and wine tasting! While all other Pizza makings are usually done in Rome and are very similar to each other, we have preferred to change the setting and bring you out of the city, mixing history with food and letting you enjoy this charming experience with real genuine flavors, locals and friends in an original atmosphere. Frascati is at short distance from Rome, and it is well known for its charming streets and its stunning wine! In this magical place, the food and the wine are the main actors; this tour will help you discover the history, the culinary tradition and all the secrets of this outstanding village. The departure will be from Termini Railway Station, if you are staying in a centrally located hotel, we are glad to provide the transportation from the hotel to the railway station; in this case the pick up will be approximately at 03.00 p.m. (at 04.00 p.m. in July and August). The train leaves at 03.54 p.m. and 04.54 p.m. in July and August, in just 30 minutes you will reach Frascati and you will meet our friendly guide, Dominque. The tour has officially started! Dominique will accompany you on a short tour of Frascati where you will see Villa Aldobrandini, Frascati’s Saint Peter’s Church, the main market plaza, many typical shops and taverns, the Bishop’s Palace and the 12th century church St. Rocco. The walking tour of Frascati will lead you to the Ceralli bakery right in the center of Frascati. Here you will meet Eugenio who makes the town’s bread, pizza and roasted pork. He is the 7th generation’s son of the Ceralli family, whom owns the “Antico Forno Ceralli” since its opening a century ago. During the Pizza Making Lesson, Eugenio will teach you everything you need to know in order to make an authentic Italian pizza: from mixing and kneading the dough to the way of laying the stretched out dough into the wood-burning oven. This type of oven gives the pizza and the pork a nice smoky flavor :) When the pizza is hot and ready you will sit down and enjoy your final creation! The pizza will be accompanied by delicious roasted pork, wine cookies and paired with some Frascati Superiore DOCG wine and some Vagnolo IGT that Dominique will tell you all about. She is a licensed sommelier who can describe the wines for you in as much details as you like. She can also give you good suggestion on how to pair each wine with food. At the end of the Pizza and Wine Tasting, you will walk back to the center of Frascati and to Frascati Railway Station to return to Rome. You will arrive at central Railway station at approx. 08.30 p.m. If you enjoyed Frascati, but didn’t have enough, you can also remain in town and decide to take a later train back to Rome!Read more
You'll end at
Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
See address & details
Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Free pick-up service from accommodation in Rome, if centrally located, to Termini Rail Station
- Round Trip train ticket from Rome to Frascati
- Walking Tour in Frascati
- Pizza Cooking class in a real Frascati bakery
- Tasting of the Pizza you cooked served with delicious roasted pork and Frascati great wines
- Small group best experience
- Entry/Admission - Frascati Centro storico
- Private transportation
- Tour Leader during tranportation by Train
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: I Need Tours
Legendary Venice Tour
This was an excellent tour of St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace. The tour guide was knowledgeable and enter…
Memorable Day of Wine in Frascati
Our experience was lovely, with everything happening on schedule. I wish I could remember our guide's name. She gre…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 219,876 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 36,968 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 18,810 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 119,972 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,047 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 15,678 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome
Which attractions will I visit with Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome on Tripadvisor
How much is Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome?
Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome price starts from US$135.93. Discover and book Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome on Tripadvisor
What is the Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome cancellation policy?
Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome?
Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome is hosted by I Need Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact I Need Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pizza Making in Frascati and Wine Tasting in Small Group by Train from Rome on Tripadvisor