Rafting descent is 7 kilometres in Gallego River with rapids of class II to IV.
Equipped for the occasion, we will get on board the rafting boat. The main guide will safeguard your health and safety, and will steer you through the rapids of the incredible Gállego River. The splendid environment surrounding us will take you back in time.
The meeting point to enjoy rafting is our base camp at Murillo de Gállego (30 minutes from Huesca and 45 minutes from Jaca, in the province of Zaragoza) at 10:00am or 3:30pm.
The activities take 2h30 to 3hours, depending on the river flow.
We offer two levels:
• Family activity, from 8 years on.
• For adults: Introduction activity, improvement for adults. If not specified, from 12 years on.
You must know how to swim. For Family activity, the minimum age is 8.
What we provide: All the technical material needed for the activity (neoprene suit, vest, etc.)
What you must take with you: Closed footwear that can get wet, swimming suit and a towel.
Terms of sale
• Price per person, ask for special rates for group of more than 15 people.
• Current taxes according to the hired service.
• Transport from the activity centre to activity location.
• Use of our facilities including changing rooms with showers
• Specific material for each activity
• Professional guide and instructor service.
• Initial medical assistance coverage for activity participants.