Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atRestaurante La MimbrePaseo del Generalife, S/N, 18009 Granada, SpainOutside main entrance Restaurant La Mimbre. (Close to ticket office Alhambra)See address & details
- 1The AlhambraStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2AlcazabaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Palace of Carlos VStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4GeneralifeStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPalace of Charles VCalle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, SpainThe visit will end in the AlhambraSee address & details
Restaurante La Mimbre, Paseo del Generalife, S/N, 18009 Granada, Spain
Palace of Charles V, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Alhambra Tickets for Generalife Palace, gardens and Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance ticket to the Nasrid Palaces
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Lovely hotel. Centrally located. Pleasant staff. Good rate. Lovely breakfast. Would use again if visiting Granada
Date of experience: March 2020
We booked the Alhambra tour with official guide tour with them online on Saturday for a Monday tour. The calender on their website indicated that we could book, so we paid with our credit card. Then we were informed through a chat talk agent that there was NO availability. When…
Date of experience: March 2020
Wonderful experience. Javier made our tour fun. He is very knowledgeable, answered all our questions, talked about the history of the areas we visited and the local vegetation. Lunch was great. We hiked to a peak that provided a beautiful view of Sierra Nevada. We enjoyed and…
Pay directly and don't ho through a company. Way cheaper. Beautiful buildings with incredible interiors. Well preserved
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: My Top Tour
Free tour: granada imprescindible
Hemos hecho el free tour, “Granada imprescindible”. Ha sido dos horas desaprovechadas y aburridas. Las explicacione…
No refund for our cancelled trip
Do not use these people. They ignore emails and keep your money! We have been waiting on a refund since March.
Beware of this company
Booked a guided tour of the Alhambra and Palaces with "MyTopTour - Granada" on their website which I had to fully p…
this place is out of world - nice weather - very attractive and organized. i would highly recommend the audio guide…
Visit to Alahambra
This is a very overpriced tour. The guidelines given are not clear and up on arrival at the site. It’s all “do it y…
OUTRAGEOUS! READ & DO NOT BOOK!
I would give this sorry excuse for a tour company negative ratings, but unfortunately, that is not possible. We boo…
Warning - Do NOT Use this company
I booked a guided tour of La Alhambra including the Nasrid Palaces at their kiosk behind the Cathedral. When the t…
Good not Great
Audio tour is lame - one ran out of power/ others kept repeating or cutting off but the Palaces were great to see. …
Saved My Trip
My Top Tour really saved my trip. I was not aware that tickets had to be purchased ahead of time. Although this web…
Alhambra & Generalife audio guide tour
I booked this through Get Your Guide but did not receive the link from My Top Tour so did not have QR codes to scan…
Worst Tour Ever - Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-line
We have had some amazing tours, but this was not one of them. Entrance ticket to the Alhambra, including the Nasrid…
Canceled our tour without notifying us
We booked an Alhambra tour with them through Expedia. Today, 2 weeks before my trip, they canceled without even no…
Worst tour company through viator Alhambra tour
Came with family. They said we arrived late so they would have us go next day. Extended our hotel stay and everythi…
I did Alhambra visit. Everything was perfect and well organised ! I recommend everyone to book activities with My T…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 509 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 13,105 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide
Which attractions will I visit with Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide on Tripadvisor
How much is Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide?
Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide price starts from $61.53. Discover and book Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide cancellation policy?
Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide?
Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide is hosted by My Top Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Top Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Alhambra and Generalife Skip-the-Line Ticket with Official Guide on Tripadvisor